Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

I have been looking for socks or stalkings to complete my cord, I think these might work but I am unfamiliar with the website and was wondering if they're trustable or not.

pretty blue cake socks

The dress is black with pastel colored tea cups in blues greens and pinks.

Edit: I ended finding a lot of stuff on that sight I really like.

Kawaii Girl

This website is reliable and in my experience has great customer service. They're a Taobao reseller based in China, so shipping will be expensive, especially for one item. I would save up and get a few things, and if you want to save even more money you can go through a shopping service like Taobaospree.

Just a note: these socks are replicas. If you don't have a problem with replicas, go ahead, but if you don't want to support replicas, don't buy them.

Invisible Phantom

Princess JessieKate
This website is reliable and in my experience has great customer service. They're a Taobao reseller based in China, so shipping will be expensive, especially for one item. I would save up and get a few things, and if you want to save even more money you can go through a shopping service like Taobaospree.

Just a note: these socks are replicas. If you don't have a problem with replicas, go ahead, but if you don't want to support replicas, don't buy them.

I was wondering if they were replicas, I dont mind if I have brand or not, but I dont really like replicas when a store could instead sell an original item that's different. :/
But I have no idea where the original ones are from? I've been searching for pastel blue socks with tea or food themes and these were the only ones I could find. sweatdrop Kind of a specific search I realize...

^^ But thank you for all the info! I had been wondering about shipping, haven't found that listed on the site yet.

Kawaii Girl

Fae Queen Mab
Princess JessieKate

I was wondering if they were replicas, I dont mind if I have brand or not, but I dont really like replicas when a store could instead sell an original item that's different. :/
But I have no idea where the original ones are from? I've been searching for pastel blue socks with tea or food themes and these were the only ones I could find. sweatdrop Kind of a specific search I realize...

^^ But thank you for all the info! I had been wondering about shipping, haven't found that listed on the site yet.
Thats the same way I feel about it, personally. The originals are from Angelic Pretty, but they're no longer for sale on their website.

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Angelic Pretty still does make socks so you should check them out. That design is no longer available but there are others that might be workable.

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Also, sometimes solid socks or tights are nice with a busy print. However, you need super sweet shoes and lots of accessories for balance with prints that are OTT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff