Welcome to Gaia! ::

HugsxStitches's Princess

Sparkly Star

Any of you out there? I recently moved to Missouri and I wanted to know if there was a comm near where I live. I live near rolla Missouri. And I've never been to any meetups but I would like to. So any of you out there. I think there are some in st. Louis but I dunno

Star

11,250 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
LalaGirGurl
Any of you out there? I recently moved to Missouri and I wanted to know if there was a comm near where I live. I live near rolla Missouri. And I've never been to any meetups but I would like to. So any of you out there. I think there are some in st. Louis but I dunno

User Image
WHEN YOU DO THINGS RIGHT,
PEOPLE WON'T BE SURE YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING AT ALL.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg yes
but im in nkc, nowhere near rolla ug h ; - ;
//are you going to nakakon next year? there's a lolita meetup being planned on the day of the convention :^)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There's a closed Facebook group for Missouri lolitas (there are members from Illinois and Kansas as well), which you should be able to find: stlmidwestlolitas is the URL listing. They plan meets fairly regularly. I know there are lolitas in St. Louis/St. Charles, Kansas City, Columbia and Springfield (and maybe a few in Jeff City).

There's another group called "Lace of the Ozarks" which is for Springfield and Missouri south of Columbia (which may work better for you). It's smaller, though. Much smaller.

HugsxStitches's Princess

Sparkly Star

miko-rii
LalaGirGurl

User Image
WHEN YOU DO THINGS RIGHT,
PEOPLE WON'T BE SURE YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING AT ALL.

omg yes
but im in nkc, nowhere near rolla ug
h ; - ;
//are you going to nakakon next year? there's a lolita meetup being planned on the day of the convention :^)

But I just moved from Kansas city! I may go naka ion (BC I usually go but idk

HugsxStitches's Princess

Sparkly Star

spuntino
There's a closed Facebook group for Missouri lolitas (there are members from Illinois and Kansas as well), which you should be able to find: stlmidwestlolitas is the URL listing. They plan meets fairly regularly. I know there are lolitas in St. Louis/St. Charles, Kansas City, Columbia and Springfield (and maybe a few in Jeff City).

There's another group called "Lace of the Ozarks" which is for Springfield and Missouri south of Columbia (which may work better for you). It's smaller, though. Much smaller.

Okay thank you <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces