Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've worn lolita for every day for 4 years, but now I feel like I'm losing my inspiration... I just find it hard to put on all the clothes in the morning, and even taking them off is a huge burden. Also, I feel like all my outfits are old and seen and used, but I don't currently have money to buy new dresses.

It's ridiculous how bad I currently feel just because I haven't worn frills in a week. stare

Kawaii Girl

Sell a few outfits that you're not completely in love with, and buy some easy things to wear like shirred OPs, or even some things that aren't Lolita, like some sundresses. You don't need to put a ton of effort into getting cute every day.
Then dont wear it? Like you dont have to wear lolita everyday. You dont even have to wear it every week. If you find it annoying, wear other clothes. It is okay to go through periods of time of not wearing it at all, and if you dont like your wardrobe atm, purge the stuff you arent interested in anymore.

But you also have to think...does it matter if things are seen and used? Does it really matter if you have a dress that is 6 years old? If you are just wanting new things all the time, you may have to get used to selling big chunks of your stuff for new things for a little while, then selling that..etc, that sweet lolitas commonly do.
Dress how you feel. Nobody can describe my fashion because I wear whatever I want for whatever reason, and with confidence, nobody will question it.
Granted most of the time I just wear jeans and the same jacket but its because thats how I feel.
Feel lolita? Rock it. Feel like sweats? Rock that too.
Dont let a fashion hold you down.
Make the fashion, dont let the fashion make you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff