• Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Uhhh, no! It kinda creeps me out a bit.

Profitable Businessman

ExplodieSodaPop
I totally would if I could get some dresses to specifically mess up
whee

Yeah I'd buy some bodyline second hand if I were to do that.

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cheshire Scream
Zebra Box Dinosaur
I would love to see more Guro Lolita if it wasn't the stereotypical white dress and blood splatters.
I want to see more black. More prints. anything. Guro doesn't mean white and blood. It means gore. and that's all it means.
A good example is the Guro Coord LovelyyLor did. (she's one of my close friends actually) I'd link it, but i'm on mobile so hopefully you can google it or something.

it doesnt only mean gore, The stereotypical white is generally so the blood shows up better, white also resprence innocents.. A guro lolita, despite its name does not need to be gorey.. implied injury is apart of it too, you can be a sweet lolita with an eye patch and a cast if you wanted.. Im having issues finding many guro lolita outfits that are not red and white..

I looked up your friend and found:

User Image

was that the coord you spoke of? biggrin
Yup that's the one I was thinking of. razz Yeah I get what you're saying. But as I said before, it is hard to find not red and white, and some creativity would be nice. Someone should cross Classic with Guro, or OTT Sweet with Guro. ;D

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

I adore guro lolita but haven't had the chance to ever try it out. I have a fairly small wardrobe of lolita skirts and dresses, currently own no white ones or ones that I'd want to mess up with fake blood and such. In time I hope I can give it a try.

I saw an adorable nurse lolita dress on some brand site and I think it'd be perfect to use for guro.

Profitable Businessman

Zebra Box Dinosaur
Cheshire Scream
Zebra Box Dinosaur
I would love to see more Guro Lolita if it wasn't the stereotypical white dress and blood splatters.
I want to see more black. More prints. anything. Guro doesn't mean white and blood. It means gore. and that's all it means.
A good example is the Guro Coord LovelyyLor did. (she's one of my close friends actually) I'd link it, but i'm on mobile so hopefully you can google it or something.

it doesnt only mean gore, The stereotypical white is generally so the blood shows up better, white also resprence innocents.. A guro lolita, despite its name does not need to be gorey.. implied injury is apart of it too, you can be a sweet lolita with an eye patch and a cast if you wanted.. Im having issues finding many guro lolita outfits that are not red and white..

User Image

Yup that's the one I was thinking of. razz Yeah I get what you're saying. But as I said before, it is hard to find not red and white, and some creativity would be nice. Someone should cross Classic with Guro, or OTT Sweet with Guro. ;D

Haha oh my. I'd love to see OTT sweet done with guro. I may do something like that for a zombie walk.

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Almond Milks
Zebra Box Dinosaur
Cheshire Scream
Zebra Box Dinosaur

User Image

Haha oh my. I'd love to see OTT sweet done with guro. I may do something like that for a zombie walk.
Haha. Every year on halloween my city does a zombie walk on the pier and we dance to Thriller. xD I heard some people are going to play Gangnam Style as well. I'd love to see your coord if you did that! biggrin

Anxious Lunatic

Yes, I definitely will if I get the chance emotion_bigheart
It seems a bit difficult to pull off, but I definitely want to try it at least once biggrin

btw, that one picture with a girl in a red dress holding a sword.. it's not lolita fashion.
I believe it's a cosplay of the Vocaloid Meiko in the song Alice Human Sacrifice 3nodding

Lonely Stalker

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Heh...I guess i kind of fit into that category...

Inkisitor Jester's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
I dressed that way for halloween a couple of years ago. (: I don't think many would dress that way because it is a bit OTT for casual wear.

Tipsy Player

Tipsy Player

define guro emotion_yatta

Profitable Businessman

honey and daisies
define guro emotion_yatta

Google it.

Tipsy Player

LucidBatt's Partner

Lavish Pumpkin

18,125 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100