<3 </3

Guro Lolita?

YAY! 0.66363636363636 66.4% [ 73 ]
Ew. 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
YEEE GOLD! 0.20909090909091 20.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Timid Lunatic

I absolutely love Guro loli. I've been wanting to do an outfit for the longest time. However, yeah it's pretty hard to keep Guro Lolita in the less costumey range of things. I've been stuck inbetween deciding if I should I splash blood on this or just try to do a subtle Guro Lolita outfit for Halloween?.. I mean, the whole drenching a pretty dress in blood is solved by just buying/making an apron. But ********, I don't even want to drench that in blood. ;__;

I'm thinking I might just try to accessorize something into a more subtle type. Or just do makeup for wounds/scars/stitches.
Octomaid
I really love guro lolita, but in the back of my head all I can think is...
"T-Those dresses... They're stained.. RUINED."
So I don't think I could ever dress in that style, but I love lookin' at it! Hahah.

That's how I would feel o Ao
Even if it's just an apron.

And I wonder if the blood ever fades from it's original fresh red colour. It def wouldn't look as pretty if it faded from that bright, vibrant, fresh red.

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
heart OOOHHHH!!!! I simply ADORE guro-lolis!!!! heart

Since I have discovered teh style I have fell in love~ heart I mean, its a nice breath of fresh air from teh strictly elegant lolita styles or the cute, though, I know there are far more than just the Sweet (amaloli) and Gothic lolita. Still, to be able to walk around covered in blood and carry a ripped up teddy bear, its just so adorable to me. I am trying the style myself, btu giving it a more...Han (Korean style), Wa (Japanese style) or Qi (Chinese style) loli twist to it. Its difficult, but I think I am coming up with something. Yes, it is ashame we don't have more Guro-lolis out there but I feel that not many want to deal with the hassle nor the mess or its just not their style. I love all styles of loli and tryto wear one style a day or week if I have the coin on me, yet I have no guro-loli clothes on me....hmmmm....I am still working on that, lol. My main thing is I see alot of them wear just all white or white and red or all red, but no black...mind you blood can't be visble on black...(acrylic paint comes in handy here i belive...but its permenate) but you can make a small area of teh dress black and splash teh remaining white with coats of fake blood....these are just ideas running around my head, hee hee.

Fashionable Gawker

It's not my style. I prefer a more simple and elegant look. I'm pretty boring as far as lolita goes I guess sweatdrop . I do like it on other people, but it just doesn't match me or my personality/style.

Friendly Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i was wondering if this was guro lolita, u see im a big fan but i often just dress in sweet lolita

Bunny

4laugh OH YES! I'd totally dress in Guro Lolita clothing!!! I love cute, yet morbid themes.

Witty Hunter

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Cheshire Scream
I plan on putting together a lovely Guro Lolita outfit as soon as I can smile

For a modelling event, I dressed like this, sorta Guro Lolita-esque? xd hmm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha I love how she looks like a ghost in this one!
The story of the girl who died tragically at this very stone... OooOOOoooOOO! xD

AWwwwww. I love this lolita picture. Super Cute heart heart heart

Sparkly Kitten

I've always liked sweet and guro lolita. Which doesn't make a lot of since, I know. I just like the fact guro can be cute and bloody. It's so adorably creepy.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
emotion_bigvein Passes out some emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid 's

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i love guro, but i wouldnt think someone could wear it everyday and be able to get away with it (in western culture especially) but i think if they came out with guro loli prints (which i have heard people talking about) then i think only then would it be posible to wear guro everyday (like have the dress be printed with historic paintings of the plague or medieval death portraits
like this on the skirt part of the dress maybe have dresses some in white others red for the main color :

Profitable Businessman

AutumnViolet
i love guro, but i wouldnt think someone could wear it everyday and be able to get away with it (in western culture especially) but i think if they came out with guro loli prints (which i have heard people talking about) then i think only then would it be posible to wear guro everyday (like have the dress be printed with historic paintings of the plague or medieval death portraits
like this on the skirt part of the dress maybe have dresses some in white others red for the main color :

Aw man I love morbid late gothic / renaissance art. I would wear a print like that, even though I'm a sweet lolita.

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Almond Milks
AutumnViolet

Aw man I love morbid late gothic / renaissance art. I would wear a print like that, even though I'm a sweet lolita.

yeah i would go crazy for it as long as the dress itself was a nice shape and had good material to because i love history and art 4laugh so it's like a wicked combination.

Questionable Conversationalist

I think it is interesting, but it really isn't my taste at all and I agree with the others that have mentioned it's easy to go over the top.
And I also think sometimes it looks a bit too costumey when overdone and I don't really understand it well, but I'm just glad that those who like guro lolita can enjoy it as much as they please c:

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
I love Guro, I think you just made me want to do a Guro Lolita coord for Halloween! Yep! emotion_bigheart

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Guro's one of my favourite Lolita styles!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff