Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
where did you get it from? do you remember the name of the print? how old were you when you got it?
i'm currently waiting on my first two dresses, both jsk from bodyline emotion_c8

Sparkly Fairy

crydamoure
where did you get it from? do you remember the name of the print? how old were you when you got it?
i'm currently waiting on my first two dresses, both jsk from bodyline emotion_c8

bodyline l141, it looked bad on me and I was 15.

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
mboarder
crydamoure

ahh, it's cute but i can see why it wouldn't look good in person :/ it's not the most flattering of dresses imo

Sparkly Fairy

crydamoure
mboarder
crydamoure

ahh, it's cute but i can see why it wouldn't look good in person :/ it's not the most flattering of dresses imo

no definitely not haha. I was just very excited to get lolita and impatient so I got the first thing I could find and remotely liked.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My first dress might be counted as "ita". It's a tartan dress from an eBay seller. Has a fair amount of lace and a scratchy built in petti. But the first time I put it on with no real knowledge of "good" lolita, I was pretty goddamn psyched, man.

Kawaii Bunny

IW's going for a walk print. It was a couple of years ago, so I was 21 when I got it.

Kawaii Girl

My first "Lolita" dress was from Bodyline, bought through Cosmates. It was just weird and poor quality all around. You can see it and some of my other first attempts in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3pdSb0bXb0
(I had a ton of fun making this video)

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Princess JessieKate
My first "Lolita" dress was from Bodyline, bought through Cosmates. It was just weird and poor quality all around. You can see it and some of my other first attempts in this video.

wOAH that's you?? i've seen some of your videos before!! they're really helpful
and you're so cute ;o;
Mine was a replica. I bought it at a convention swap meet along with babby's first shoes (I still have those, but got rid of the replica ages ago). I had no inkling at the time that I would even get into lolita seriously. haaaahhh... As far as age goes, old enough to know better.

Kawaii Girl

crydamoure
Princess JessieKate

wOAH that's you?? i've seen some of your videos before!! they're really helpful
and you're so cute ;o;
It's me! Thank you so much! ❀>w< I'm really glad you found my videos helpful.

Cute Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
My first was Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet OP in sax, the rerelease version. I bought it secondhand from a girl on tumblr about a year and a half ago, so I was 17 or 18. It fit me weird, I was too tall for it by a lot unfortunately... I love that print so much crying

I'm still pretty new to lolita, I started getting into it at 17 and my first dress didn't even fit :'D it didn't discourage me in the slightest though, almost all of my pay goes to lolita clothes now and I practically live on the egl-comm-sales page sweatdrop I have a slight addiction. I currently have one OP (that actually fits), two skirts, and four (soon to be five) jsks.
My first dress my mom made for me. heart

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PrincepsSolanum
My first was Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet OP in sax, the rerelease version. I bought it secondhand from a girl on tumblr about a year and a half ago, so I was 17 or 18. It fit me weird, I was too tall for it by a lot unfortunately... I love that print so much crying

I'm still pretty new to lolita, I started getting into it at 17 and my first dress didn't even fit :'D it didn't discourage me in the slightest though, almost all of my pay goes to lolita clothes now and I practically live on the egl-comm-sales page sweatdrop I have a slight addiction. I currently have one OP (that actually fits), two skirts, and four (soon to be five) jsks.

ohh i love that print!!! so expensive though )':
i'm so glad you kept going though!!
i'm thinking about getting something from btssb, i LOVE kodona style and in it i probably won't be mistaken for a girl :') i'll probably get some things for christmas

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Lil Koilita
My first dress my mom made for me. heart

aww, how sweet!! do you have any pics?? i wanna see! o:
it was a simple baby doll dress from meta, black with some white lace details. I actually miss it sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff