Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Unicorn

alexisozlem

Yyes, I've noticed. u w u
Unfortunately I live in Turkey, in a part where there are _no_ lolita's. I cannot travel alone _just_ to see other lolitas, as I am 15 years old and ;; well you know. ;v;
tHANK U FOR THE WALL OF TEXT THO
I LOV U

Oh man, that's tough. I swear I've seen some Turkish lolitas online but I'm not remotely near that part of the world so I don't know for sure!

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
I'd say that first thing to do is to to your research on lolita and how to put together an outfit. YouTube and the live journal community and (my personal favorite) lolita-tips.tumblr.com. For someone just starting out, I'd recommend shopping Bodyline, which is english friendly and a lot cheaper than starting out with a BTSSB dress or AP.

I hope this helps!
i dont fckin care

Unfortunately I live in Turkey, in a part where there are _no_ lolita's. I cannot travel alone _just_ to see other lolitas, as I am 15 years old and ;; well you know. ;v;
I LOV U

Go to cons. I know there are some in Turkey, and while you may not really find a community of lolitas there, there should be people who know what the style is through anime. Cons in turkey are small enough that you should be able to get to know people easily.

Aged Lunatic

legnanellaf5
i dont fckin care

I LOV U

Go to cons. I know there are some in Turkey, and while you may not really find a community of lolitas there, there should be people who know what the style is through anime. Cons in turkey are small enough that you should be able to get to know people easily.

Yes, but they're in istanbul- I am 15 years of age and no one in my family is willing to take me. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff