Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sex Symbol

I just found out that Baby is selling a JSK called the "Olivia Jumperskirt" and since my name is Olivia and I really like the design of it I feel like it was just made for me...if only I could fit in it. sweatdrop

I'm working on thinning down though so maybe I'll be able to get it when I'm a bit thinner.

Angelic Sage

13,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tipsy 100
Baby's mon petit loulou doll jsk in pink or ivory and Baby's new Star mille-feuille jsk in pink/multicolour. As well as their other dot millefeuille in cream/maroon/chocolate colourway.

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Basically any/all of Victorian Maiden and Mary Magdelene's JSKs.
They'll never fit, otherwise I'd already have them.
gonk

Devoted Sex Symbol

Celadonia
gonk

Never say never! I'm working on losing weight so that I can feel a little bit better about myself and when I lost the weight I'm going to buy my first JSK. If you want to lose weight then you could maybe someday fit in those dresses! 3nodding Judging from your picture you look around the same size as me. ...then again it is possible that neither one of us will ever fit in those dresses even if we get down to our goal weights simply because we are built differently than tiny Japanese girls are crying

Devoted Sex Symbol

Frostiidoll
Baby's mon petit loulou doll jsk in pink or ivory and Baby's new Star mille-feuille jsk in pink/multicolour. As well as their other dot millefeuille in cream/maroon/chocolate colourway.

Oh my word I'm in love with the black colorway of mon petit loulou!! The Star mille-feuille is cute too but it doesn't come in dark colors emo

I hope you get these someday, especially the newest one. That would make the sweetest of sweet lolita coords I've ever seen!

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
That Cat Who Eats Ramen
Celadonia
gonk

Never say never! I'm working on losing weight so that I can feel a little bit better about myself and when I lost the weight I'm going to buy my first JSK. If you want to lose weight then you could maybe someday fit in those dresses! 3nodding Judging from your picture you look around the same size as me. ...then again it is possible that neither one of us will ever fit in those dresses even if we get down to our goal weights simply because we are built differently than tiny Japanese girls are crying

I have lost weight before (I am actually pretty large right now) and discovered that, even at my thinnest, my underbust/ribcage measurement is basically their bust measurement...and I'm a Dcup.
So it isn't happening. gonk
My waist is tiny and that wouldn't be a problem though.

Devoted Sex Symbol

Celadonia
That Cat Who Eats Ramen
Celadonia
gonk

I have lost weight before (I am actually pretty large right now) and discovered that, even at my thinnest, my underbust/ribcage measurement is basically their bust measurement...and I'm a Dcup.

oh wow. That's one of my biggest fears...that I'll still be too big when I've lost all the weight. I'm a c-cup but I think I'll go down to a b if I lose the weight....the rib cage, though...my entire family is set wide and I'm the smallest of all of us..but I'm still worried that I'll be too big to fit in the nice dresses. Keeping weight off is a pain, isn't it? I've had a hard time keeping my progress and actually I'm currently having to start over on the weightloss goals. *sigh*

Angelic Sage

13,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tipsy 100
That Cat Who Eats Ramen
Frostiidoll

Oh my word I'm in love with the black colorway of mon petit loulou!! The Star mille-feuille is cute too but it doesn't come in dark colors emo

I hope you get these someday, especially the newest one. That would make the sweetest of sweet lolita coords I've ever seen!

I actually like all the colourways of mon petit loulou doll, and if I won the lottery, i'd buy it in every colourway. However I can only dream of that so I'm going with my favourite colourway. I also like the blue/cream colourway of star millefeuille, but again; need to win the lottery to afford both. Haha. Thank you. I hope to get them someday. I'd die a very happy lolita. smile

Lover

i'm not really a huge fan of jsk's, but i really want the loyal rosette jsk in brown! i think with the OP having the sleeves being the same tartan pattern, it's a bit too much for me, so the jsk is just right

Lover

Celadonia
That Cat Who Eats Ramen
Celadonia
gonk

do NOT lose hope! i'm a dcup as well, and there are some dresses that i have a hard time zipping up, and some i don't. (for example, angelic pretty's moon drop OP is impossible to fit in) and something that really helps me fit into those extra tight dresses is wearing either a sports bra with no padding, or a bralette and a sports bra on top of that, just to flatten it a bit more. if you really want to lose weight, and i'm not saying you have to- you will be able to fit into those dresses some day. your bust does shrink as you lose weight. and hopefully some of the dresses you love have shirring on the back to adjust to your underbust/ribcage measurement. :-) for now until you manage to get your dream dresses, you could always get the skirt versions of the dresses you love!

Aged Lunatic

I really want angelic pretty's one; I'll link it.
http://angelicpretty-onlineshop.com/products/detail.php?product_id=767
(In light blue/ pink)
http://angelicpretty-onlineshop.com/products/detail.php?product_id=511
(In pink, and black)

Although, I don't think it would look cute on me

Aged Lunatic

casnip

you are so pretty
gaia_kittenstar

Lover

alexisozlem
casnip

you are so pretty
gaia_kittenstar
and you are so sweet! thank you. i love your hair, your curls are so cute

Human Tycoon

12,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
like every btssb jsk ;;;; but i got my dream dress already so i have to choose a new target lmao
but i REALLY like innocent world's jsk's, like i don't have a favorite i just luv the military style

Devoted Sex Symbol

alexisozlem
I really want angelic pretty's one; I'll link it.
http://angelicpretty-onlineshop.com/products/detail.php?product_id=767
(In light blue/ pink)
http://angelicpretty-onlineshop.com/products/detail.php?product_id=511
(In pink, and black)

Although, I don't think it would look cute on me

why wouldn't they look cute on you? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers