Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is something Ive been thinking about ever since seeing the thread about how Gaia needs to tag lolita items better because they don show up in the marketplace search.

Why not establish our own lists?

The way I was thinking it may work is having a guild with subforums dedicated to each type of lolita (i.e. classic, gothic, sweet, country, hime ect...)

And within each subforum would be stickied threads for each seperate sort of article of clothing. (Like a blouse thread, a OP thread, a skirt thread, ect...)

There would also be a basics subforum for things that could flip between all the styles for the most part.

Im trying to think of a way for the items to be displayed in the thread though.

I would like to do 10 items to a post and have the name of the item next to them and links to both thier tektek pages and MP page next to it.

I don't know if that would work so well for slower systems though and was wondering if there should be low lag thread lists as well with only the name and links?

It could also become a J Fashion database if anyone wanted to help out and do that because I'm afraid I don't really know much outside of loli.

So yeah! If anyone has any ideas or questions or concerns please let me know what you think!

Im also wondering if cash shop items should be seperate from gold shop items or if there should be frequently updated lists of the top 5 items of certain catagories weekly?

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
It shall be quite the undertaking, but a great idea

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
let us know if you ever get the guild up and running because i'd like to join i've been browsing tektek for hours and days sometimes playing with key words trying to find stuff i havent seen yet and i think that type of guild would help anyone looking for lolita items.
As long as there is intrest I will totally do it!

I just need a bit of help finding the items that are loli and loliable.

Any input on whether cash shop and gold items should be seperate threads?

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
fairywhiz

to me i dont think it would matter, because most loli items are only available on market place for normal gold, i dont think the cash shop list will be very long so thats why i think maybe you could still get away with puting it in with the normal gold list, but just say that the certain item can be bought at the cash shop.

most of the loli items they dont even sell in the normal shops anymore, hence why it's costing an arm and a leg to buy them on market place to get the older type items.

like for examples items like Petit Cerise Fille (which is closest to country lolita)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

or the hair from the item dancer on the river item User Image

theres like many many items i found most of which are not in shops anymore.. do you want me to PM you with the lists of stuff i found, if it helps i mean ? i have nothing else to do anyway... most people will be able to buy it off market if there rich

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
AutumnViolet
fairywhiz

to me i dont think it would matter, because most loli items are only available on market place for normal gold, i dont think the cash shop list will be very long so thats why i think maybe you could still get away with puting it in with the normal gold list, but just say that the certain item can be bought at the cash shop.

most of the loli items they dont even sell in the normal shops anymore, hence why it's costing an arm and a leg to buy them on market place to get the older type items.

like for examples items like Petit Cerise Fille (which is closest to country lolita)

theres like many many items i found most of which are not in shops anymore.. do you want me to PM you with the lists of stuff i found, if it helps i mean ? i have nothing else to do anyway... most people will be able to buy it off market if there rich

Those items weren't in normal gold shops. The first one was from a recent RIG/CI and the other was from a cash shop bundle released around St. Patrick's Day. Most items are from those sources, which are always limited time things (but are sometimes rereleased). All gold shop items are still in the gold shops and will most likely never be removed.

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eruravenne
AutumnViolet
fairywhiz

Those items weren't in normal gold shops. The first one was from a recent RIG/CI and the other was from a cash shop bundle released around St. Patrick's Day. Most items are from those sources, which are always limited time things (but are sometimes rereleased). All gold shop items are still in the gold shops and will most likely never be removed.

yeah i know i figured that , but what i mean that it's no longer in any shop and people are now forced to buy from the market place if they want it i geuss before i didnt know what she meant by seperating the two .. i thought she meant whats in the cash shop right now not the past stuff...

Profitable Businessman

I like the concept, but it's not really something I'd use personally.

Rainbow Fatcat

20,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Sounds interesting, I'd use it c:

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
this is what i have so far if you want me to continue let me know.

dancer on the river (hair)
User Image

petit cerise
User Image
User Image
User Image

little lucie
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
and so on ...(to many items to list )

lovely lucie (comes with dress, legs,hand, tea set,necklace ,hair etc..)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rose porrige locks
User Image
User Image

lunarian's pink bao
User Image

lady lunar (hair)
User Image

daughter of snows

inky wisp (dress gothic lolita if you find a croped cardigan to wear with it to hide the fact that there are no straps)
User Image

bridesmaid (skirts,comes in pink,blue,purple)
User Image
User Image
User Image

wintry kisses (hair ,dress, boots, flowers.)

sweet sunrise (dress,bonnet,ribbons,boots,hair)

cutie clobberer
User Image

gray governess (bonnet)
User Image

Cupcake Confection (headband, cupcake,dress,boots,bloomers,apron)

Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
ahh! i see so these avatars i have been seeing around are the Lolitas! ok ok.

thats cute!!

Profitable Businessman

MushroomGarden
ahh! i see so these avatars i have been seeing around are the Lolitas! ok ok.

thats cute!!

The avatars are really just representations of a real life fashion that many of the forum users wear.
AutumnViolet

Oh my goodness youve been busy! Thank you!

If you would like to continue I would very much appreciate it. 3nodding

Almond Milks

My main reasons behind wanting to do this is because Ive seen scattered questions about what items are useable and about how gaia doesn't have all loli items labled as such.

So it would be a good thing that people can be referenced toward and it would be something that can (hopefully) be quickly looked at if your searching for something in particular to complete your outfit! biggrin

My thoughts behind making a cash shop vs gold shop list was actually with the inflation in mind from it being a limited items.

So the gold shop lists would have more been a more affordable list but now that I'm thinking about it it may be a good idea to do something for that on thier own. 3nodding

Thank you everyone for all your feedback!

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
''fairywhiz''

how do you want me to send the rest of the stuff i find, should i post it here or should i PM it to you? not sure which is best for you. you will probably get a another list tomorrow if not tonight.
AutumnViolet
''fairywhiz''

how do you want me to send the rest of the stuff i find, should i post it here or should i PM it to you? not sure which is best for you. you will probably get a another list tomorrow if not tonight.

However you would prefer! Thank you so much again!

Im going to set up the guild tommorrow night because its very late for me right now and I want to make sure I do everything right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff