Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone, I apologize if I offended some people. It just seems that the guys I'm meeeting don't know what they want. Or they think they do, then decide they don't, then run away. And not even in a mature approach manner. Does that make sense? I'm just annoyed with guys that I'm meeting who don't face their feelings and ask a girl out.. I know that it's true girls do do weird, quarky things sometimes.. But so do men, do they not? But what baffles me is if a guy knows what they want in a relationship, why should it be hard for them to make a move? I truly want to understand the male perspective on this. I thought that guys want to feel like their chasing the girl? So how can they feel like their chasing the girl if the girl is the one who makes the first move? Do you see where I'm coming from? A guy and girl both harmless flirt. Clearly the attraction is there. But still the guy doesn't ask her out. I know that no one wants to get rejected.. But honestly if you both can feel the vibes of how you feel about eachother. Why does it HAVE to be that difficult??. Relationships don't have to be hard. But at the same time I know that their not easy.. There is a balance and a middleground that needs to be communicated and established.
Any down to earth guys have any good sound advice on this? I'm truly not trying to offend anyone, I just truly want to understand the male perspective. biggrin
Why do little girls stereotype all guys into one big category? Great mysteries of life I suppose.
Aita Vanth
Why do little girls stereotype all guys into one big category? Great mysteries of life I suppose.

I've often wondered the same thing.
Woah Its Azure
Aita Vanth

me too
Guys work differently than girls. That's just how it is. Not all of them are like that, but if that's all you ever seem to find, it's not them, it's you.

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Maybe you're just creepy and full of yourself?
She's just looking to start a Lifestyle Discussion. As she said she's new to Gaia, run along to the Chatterbox now dear.

Dapper Man-Lover

Not all guys are like that and, for the record, most girls who have the nerve to consider themselves "worth fighting for" aren't really as special as they like to think that they are.

Many men exhibit the "running away from feelings" trait because of how they were raised. Many fathers like to make their sons think that showing feelings/being emotional is "girly" and that they should avoid it at all costs. Thus, when feeling the urge to be emotional and express their feelings, a little red "no-no" light goes off in their heads and they don't act on their emotions.

Sometimes, though, the man doesn't really see a real relationship with a girl/guy he's dating and he runs away from it because he doesn't want to be in it anymore.

There are many explanations for why guys do this, but, just so you know, girls do it all of the time too. confused
My mother always said stop dating boys and start dating men well I asked her when did they become men and she told me when my father grew up she would let me know.....
Is there really a point in replying here?

It's so annoying when people start a thread in any Discussion then just sod off cause everyone disagrees with them.
Eisvernichter
Woah Its Azure
Aita Vanth

me too

We'll never know for sure~ heart
Shadow Coon II
Not all guys are like that and, for the record, most girls who have the nerve to consider themselves "worth fighting for" aren't really as special as they like to think that they are.

Many men exhibit the "running away from feelings" trait because of how they were raised. Many fathers like to make their sons think that showing feelings/being emotional is "girly" and that they should avoid it at all costs. Thus, when feeling the urge to be emotional and express their feelings, a little red "no-no" light goes off in their heads and they don't act on their emotions.

Sometimes, though, the man doesn't really see a real relationship with a girl/guy he's dating and he runs away from it because he doesn't want to be in it anymore.

There are many explanations for why guys do this, but, just so you know, girls do it all of the time too. confused

its part of society. Were forced to conform to what people want to see. Were not allowed to show emotion or were laughed at. I was teased anytime I cried at school, not comforted.

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
well what i want in guy bit romantic and bit of bad boy and no gang is not do for me me like goth and punk st8r most men are to shy to to say it that what i think am not sure if that true or not.
FyreKou
My mother always said stop dating boys and start dating men well I asked her when did they become men and she told me when my father grew up she would let me know.....

Ouch rofl
Kissing_The_Lipless
Eisvernichter
Woah Its Azure
Aita Vanth

me too

We'll never know for sure~ heart

never ever? awww

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items