Welcome to Gaia! ::

-_HowBlurryItSeems_-
Prodigy Boy
-_HowBlurryItSeems_-
It just depends on the people they are being b**ches to.

I'm b**chier to people that can't type... and people that are really annoying.

3nodding
Well you see you have reason to be when comes to those things I'm talking about people who just do the most random things to shut people down okay for example...

Here were the rules to my game:
Prodigy Boy

the titles self explanatory! Just put random words here try to be as random as you can...theres only one catch- the random word MUST start with the same ending letter as the word before

Example:

Post 1: Jackhammer

Post 2: Raquet ball!!!

I'll start

Stop Sign

After a few posts I got this:

Quote:

1] If you're trying, it's not random.
2] If it has to start with the last letter of the previous word, it's not random.
3] Because of number 2, we already have this game.

It pissed me the f*ck off!

Well, that's just stupid.

You should have just deleted his post, and gone on with the game. Sounds pretty spiffy to me.

3nodding

Once you think about it the game can be random...people just don't give it a chance....I can explain if anyone needs it...
C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
Well duh. Thee -world- is getting more bitchy these days.
I only get bitchy when people post in the incorrect forum, but I'm starting not to care anymore.
Angel_Darkness007
lol
???
K u z u
I only get bitchy when people post in the incorrect forum, but I'm starting to not care anymore.
Thats a legit reason to get angry...I mean forums have to be organized... smile

I mean people who just want to ruin stuff...
It's because it's over the internet and they want to seem intimidating.
glitterveins
It's because it's over the internet and they want to seem intimidating.

Wait explain please...it seems logical but what do you mean?
t0xik
People on Gaia have always been bitchy.

yup

Bear in mind that a lot of Gaians are conceited pieces of s**t with nothing better to do than act as elitist ********]
It's because the users are all behind computers.

If computers were equipped with a button that hits/shocks people who annoy offend others, or a way to see what everyone looks like, most of the ones who are like that wouldn't be so tactless.

Lonely Lunatic

9,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
get over it..............we're all teens or young adults.................that is our reason to be stupid and bitchy.......
Because they're anonymous. >_>
It's not just on Gaia it's on every site on the web. It's because every person thinks that they have something better to say then others. An heaven forbid you don't agree with them, then they just piss and moan. Plus it's not the real world it's the computer. I'm sure half of these people are told off on a daily basis. So rather then do anything in the "real world" they attack people on here.
Beacuse someone is always wrong on the internet.
And they feel the need to correct them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces