Welcome to Gaia! ::

All my life I wanted to go to Wisconsin.

When I was a child, I had a doll my grandfather had carved for me, out of a large hardened cheese wheel. He bounced me on his lap and waved the doll in my face and played with me, and ever since cheese has been a part of me. Then as a little girl I would hear stories of Wisconsin, and how they have the most tolerable cheeses. I don't like the fancy France stuff; I mostly enjoy string cheese, so it's a dream of mine to go to Wisconsin. Eating cheese, frolicking with cows, dipping my head in a bucket of freshly squeezed cow milk every morning. Living the life.

When I die I would like my remains to be mixed in with curds and turned into a kind of cheese.

What about you guys? What are your dreams and deepest desires?
I plan on traveling to Japan one of my best friend at 18.
She decided that we're going to enter ninja warrior in panda suits...
I've always had a thing for a japan,the culture is amazing for me...
Hopefully things will work out
I honestly do not know if I TRULY want to go there-
-but it is knocking on my skull--The Bermuda Triangle's area.
I want to explore around it-though I must say, I am afraid of the negativities.
hmm, i used to have these dreams about italy, before i ever even had seen pictures of it. I just kind of feel the need to go there before I die. that and i want to visit my dad in romania and finally meet my family that i have there.

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I dearly wish to go to New Zealand. I also want to marry my best male friend. And visit Narnia, but that's not happening, so New Zealand is as close as I get. crying stare
california again

maine

england

ireland

new zealand
There are many places I would love to go. The first would be Europe....Preferably England or Ireland. I'd also love to go to New Zealand.
I would love to go to Atlantis in the Carribean, Cozumel in Mexico, the Great Barrier Reef Austrailia, Scotland and last but not least Yosemite - I love traveling. Learning about new places and meeting people.

i would love to go to probably about twenty countries, but i've decided that i can only afford four. xD;
I want to travel all over the world but.. NYC again for sure

Back to my birth place Reno NV

LA

Paris

London

Milan

Toyko

Moscow

Limerick

Berlin

Hawii

Mexico

Canada

Africa

Egypt

Sweden

ect
I know that if I do not travel through Ireland at some point in my life, I will not die happy. Ever since I was little, Celtic music has moved something in my heart and I never quite knew why. I am actually 3/4 Irish but my family never has embraced any background other than the farming they have done.

Lol, it would be my dream that the group "Celtic Women" sing at my wedding and I have decided that I want to have some insignificant part of me like my foot or something (something you can't directly see in an open casket service) to be cremated and the ashes dropped on Irish soil. I know that sounds weird but I would love to know that some part of me has gone to the place of my ancestors.
My desire is to travel to England to visit my relatives, and check out the heritage. ^.^ Well. I'm going there this Summer, so I'm happy. :3
Utah....Wait I'm permanently visiting this godforsaken place.

But srsly?
Amsterdam fo sho
I want to go to France for the baguettes. Germany for the chocolate. Britain for the tea. Japan for the sushi. Food would be my main motivation for traveling anywhere internationally.
The Sexiest Sexist
Utah....Wait I'm permanently visiting this godforsaken place.

But srsly?
Amsterdam fo sho

Just remember coffee houses and cafe's are two VERY differnet things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff