Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok well my friends always tell me how skinny i am and i sorta want to stay that way.....so i starve myself and exercise alot.....i mean i barely eat...and when i do eat i then go an entire day without eating to make up for the food i did eat......and my friends always tell me i need to eat and that i'm way to skinny......but i feel the exact opposite......i feel fat and ugly......and i'm always tired now and some days i feel like i don't even have the energy to get out of bed......and my skin has gotten pretty white/pale......and my bf tells me i don't need to lose any weight and that i'm already skinny enough.....but i still can't eat....its almost like eating makes me sick.......and i can't let my parents find out about this cause about a month ago they found out that i cut.....and now i'm in therapy for that....and i really don't need anything else about me people can make fun of.....and i'm really mad at myself right now and not eatng more than ever cause i weigh 96.6lbs and that makes me feel like a fat cow......so what should i do.....anyone have any ideas of how i can get better?

btw just in case you wanted to know i'm almost 14 and like 5"2 and as i said i weigh 96.6lbs
You do realize being to skinny is just as bad if not worse than being fat right? No one wants a sickly looking girl. Got eat something
Poor thing lovey; Your boyfriend'll love you no matter what you look like. You starving yourself to death isn't going to healp things but make them worse.

I know eating might make you feel sick but please try and ease yourself into it, even if your have to trick yourself into drinking the nutrients like in milkshakes and smoothies first. You need that energy, just try not to push yourself too hard.
Well im 13 5'4 and 90 pounds.
i eat food unlike you. but i eat veggies.
you know your tired and you dont feel like getting out of bed because your not eating therefore not getting the energy needed to not be tired...if a person does absolutly nothing all day in order for them to stay the same weight... i think they need about 800 calories EVERYDAY inorder to stay the same weight... you do (and im not trying to be mean) need to get some help with your eating problem... or lack of eating rather... you need to slowly ease yourself into eating more... just eat a little bit every day and gradually increase the ammont like every week to get our stomach used to food and have it break down properly... honsetly to me you are way to skinny... im not going to say what i think a healthy weight is becuase you'll probably just disregard everything ive said.. but honestly you need to eat more and gain some weight its not healthy

edit: yes take vitamins as well if your not already ...
If I where you I would start by eating some vitamans then slowly at food to it. Your body is not used to eating since you starved yourself. Your stomach is like a musle, and it just shrank, so you feel full when your not. Try eating a FULL breakfast (at least) for a week, then add on lunch a week later and then Dinner. I also recomend throwing the scale away, also everytime you feel like telling yourself your ugly, STOP and think of something good. =)
Eat McDonalds everyday.
you should pwn noobs, and not be anorexic... you probably look great *wink*
you said you are seeing a therapist?!
you should use this to your advantage
you are suffering, you have a problem
and this person can help you! please
take advantage of this and get well~!
(because the problem isn't food, there
are underlying issues and you NEED
professional help to solve them)
Kristy_098
ok well my friends always tell me how skinny i am and i sorta want to stay that way.....so i starve myself and exercise alot.....i mean i barely eat...and when i do eat i then go an entire day without eating to make up for the food i did eat......and my friends always tell me i need to eat and that i'm way to skinny......but i feel the exact opposite......i feel fat and ugly......and i'm always tired now and some days i feel like i don't even have the energy to get out of bed......and my skin has gotten pretty white/pale......and my bf tells me i don't need to lose any weight and that i'm already skinny enough.....but i still can't eat....its almost like eating makes me sick.......and i can't let my parents find out about this cause about a month ago they found out that i cut.....and now i'm in therapy for that....and i really don't need anything else about me people can make fun of.....and i'm really mad at myself right now and not eatng more than ever cause i weigh 96.6lbs and that makes me feel like a fat cow......so what should i do.....anyone have any ideas of how i can get better?

btw just in case you wanted to know i'm almost 14 and like 5"2 and as i said i weigh 96.6lbs

All right, here's my advice to you.

Quit being a dumb a** and eat. Guys don't like girls who look like they just got out of a Jewish concentration camp and even have the skin to match it. When I pull up a girl's shirt and can count her ******** ribs when she's bent over, I tell her to dress and get the ******** out because it makes me sick.
Bendable_Milk
Eat McDonalds everyday.

no...worest idea ever.. her body isnt used to a lot of calories and if she even at just the frys.. she throw them back up.. she needs to start with light foods like veggies or bread or some thing of the sort and work her way up... if she does it and does it right... i think shed be able to eat a meal at mcdonalds in 3-4 months... not that she should seeing as how its not the healthise of things... but is sure does taste good dont it smile lol
Kostasi
Kristy_098

Quit being a dumb a** and eat. Guys don't like girls who look like they just got out of a Jewish concentration camp and even have the skin to match it. When I pull up a girl's shirt and can count her ******** ribs when she's bent over, I tell her to dress and get the ******** out because it makes me sick.

*clap clap clap* that was...well said.... ya a**... you coulda but that a lot nicer... like... if you can see ribs its not healthy and you need to gain some more weight.. yeah that woulda worked...
oh and becuase i can be an a** with the truth.... i HIGHLY doubt you have ever lifted a girls shirt and down that.... and you will NEVER be able to lift a girls shirt...
Sounds like you might be anorexic. Listen to your friends, they care about you. You need to eat balanced meals. Being underweight is sometimes more dangerous than being slightly overweight. I think what you said about your skin is one of the signs of anorexia. Is someone around you on a diet because they feel they are too fat? What is going on in your life that you aren't willing to accept yourself for who you are and that you feel the need to be someone else's ideal? The reason food makes you sick is a couple reasons - you've told yourself it is bad for you and you aren't used to eating. Talk to your therapist (or a doctor) they can give you good healthy advice and maybe even set you up with a nutritionist, who can teach you how to eat healthy. Not to scare you, but people have died from the effects of anorexia.
VenomDkoc
Kostasi
Kristy_098

*clap clap clap* that was...well said.... ya a**... you coulda but that a lot nicer... like... if you can see ribs its not healthy and you need to gain some more weight.. yeah that woulda worked...
oh and becuase i can be an a** with the truth.... i HIGHLY doubt you have ever lifted a girls shirt and down that.... and you will NEVER be able to lift a girls shirt...

You would think that, but you'd be wrong. Just because I am brutally honest with the truth is no reason to take it out on me.

Continue to sit there and judge me from behind your computer. It makes no difference, you don't know what I've done or what I will do. I do enjoy your speculation, though. Keep up the good work, maybe before long I'll start to care a little bit.

By the way, please use proper grammar. It's not like it's that hard.
Kostasi
VenomDkoc
Kostasi
Kristy_098

You would think that, but you'd be wrong. Just because I am brutally honest with the truth is no reason to take it out on me.

Continue to sit there and judge me from behind your computer. It makes no difference, you don't know what I've done or what I will do. I do enjoy your speculation, though. Keep up the good work, maybe before long I'll start to care a little bit.

By the way, please use proper grammar. It's not like it's that hard.

what... got a problem with my dots? wlel i like my dots... and yes i can see i misspelled some words now that i look... but i could care less...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff