Looking good! :D 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 14 ]
Maybe... -.- 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 22 ]
Yes. >.> 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Holy f*** my eyes! >.< 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
This poll closed on April 17, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

I don't understand why girls don't like me,they all seem to think I'm a good guy but...maybe I'm just not attractive?

I know there are a lot of these threads,but hey,you get gold for voting right?

Here are some pics...

User Image

User Image

User Image

I know I need a hair cut. >.<
well at least you dont look like you got ran over by a car xd
Akire1216
well at least you dont look like you got ran over by a car xd

I just got done drying my hair so it looks frizzy.

But yeah,I'm not the shmexyest guy in the world.

But I can bench press my friends.
It's as simple as this: If you have to ask, you're ugly.

Oh, and this belongs in the Chatterbox
x Astrophobia
It's as simple as this: If you have to ask, you're ugly.

Oh, and this belongs in the Chatterbox

Yeah I guess you're right.

And I forgot about chatterbox.XP

I was just trying to find a reason why I've never had a GF.

Guess now I know why.
User Image

May I be frank? You have a dazed and glazed over look in your eyes, you nose is a bit big and your jaw is just pronounced enough to be distracting. All of this can be cleaned up with a hairstyle that accentuates your face, and a wardrobe that shows off your figure. Also a smile might help.

EDIT: Long hair would suit your face more.
Smile some! O:
Sh_t n Cupcakes
User Image

May I be frank? You have a dazed and glazed over look in your eyes, you nose is a bit big and your jaw is just pronounced enough to be distracting. All of this can be cleaned up with a hairstyle that accentuates your face, and a wardrobe that shows off your figure. Also a smile might help.

Smiles make wrinkles in my face that look weird.

My eyes are always like that cause I don't really have or at least know many other expressions.

And yeah,I can't really change my nose.>.< (I don't think there's anything wrong with it,though I had a cold yesterday,IDK if that has anything to do with it.)

I don't know much about hair,though I know I need a hair cut,I always brush it the same way cause I'm affraid of experimenting.>.<
Girls don't like you because you have no self-esteem, apparently.
Ty Of the Nova
Sh_t n Cupcakes
User Image

Smiles make wrinkles in my face that look weird.

My eyes are always like that cause I don't really have or at least know many other expressions.

And yeah,I can't really change my nose.>.< (I don't think there's anything wrong with it,though I had a cold yesterday,IDK if that has anything to do with it.)

I don't know much about hair,though I know I need a hair cut,I always brush it the same way cause I'm affraid of experimenting.>.<
Don't be.
It's just hair. The worst that can happen is it looks horrible for like...Two weeks and then it grows out.
If no one experimented, we'd know nothing, have nothing, and get nowhere.
Fine!

Here's me "Smiling".

Half smile...

User Image

Full smile

User Image
You don't look ugly. You just look normal. personally I think you would look nice with longer hair...maybe grow it out some more... razz It looks like it's kind of curly-ish, it would look cute IMO.

Plus your jaw lines a bit bigger then the rest of your face (it's not a bad thing) But longer hair would definitely make you look more balanced.
No you're not bad looking.
Smile more. Smiling makes people more attractive.
Don't worry, you will find a girl for you, hun.
Quote:

I was thinking that too. You'd look awesome if you let your hair get to about shoulder length, and I personally find you adorable, even more so when you fully smiled. Your eyes are very pretty... whee

edit: Of course this is coming from a fat chick, who couldn't get a guy to look twice at her even in disgust. So, you might not want to listen to me. xp
MissSophieHatter
Quote:

I was thinking that too. You'd look awesome if you let your hair get to about shoulder length, and I personally find you adorable, even more so when you fully smiled. Your eyes are very pretty... whee

edit: Of course this is coming from a fat chick, who couldn't get a guy to look twice at her even in disgust. So, you might not want to listen to me. xp

Ummm....Thanks.

But my job requires me to be clean cut.XP

Otherwise I'd have a beard.(Probably)

Or a mustache.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items