Welcome to Gaia! ::

English, and I understand quite a lot of French. I'm learning it, though. I also want to learn German.
I was also learning Japanese, but I quit because I'm never going to use it in everyday life, so what's the point?
snubsnub
English, and I understand quite a lot of French. I'm learning it, though. I also want to learn German.
I was also learning Japanese, but I quit because I'm never going to use it in everyday life, so what's the point?
Its fun to learn, and for me its useful because i import alot of games.
English and i'm learning Hebrew.
English, and sort of Japanese. I used to be pretty good with Japanese, but then I stopped taking it in school and I have forgot a large chunk of it. I want to take it up again but I find it hard to without having a teacher. I took the language for 10 years, and I miss it dearly. I also want to learn French.
M3RYL1N
English, and sort of Japanese. I used to be pretty good with Japanese, but then I stopped taking it in school and I have forgot a large chunk of it. I want to take it up again but I find it hard to without having a teacher. I took the language for 10 years, and I miss it dearly. I also want to learn French.
this should help you pick it up agianhttp://www.learnjapanese.elanguageschool.net/
I only know English...
But I would love to learn Cajun.
NRto^.^
M3RYL1N
this should help you pick it up agianhttp://www.learnjapanese.elanguageschool.net/

Thanks. Hopefully they`ll have something my level there. surprised
English, a little bit of Spanish, and some American Sign Language.
i speak thai
the talking couch
I speak almost 4.
English, Russian, Lithuanian, learning French.
How many languages do you speak and which ones?
surprised Russian? *envy*
English (of course), Mandarin, and learning Japanese at school.
Malaysian, sarawakian(just like Malaysian just the slang is deferent) xd , english, french, and Japaneses he he he whee whee whee whee whee

User Image
English, Chinese, BM(only malaysians knows what this is) and trying to learn japanese from my brother's sensei now
t e a r xx d r o p
I speak English and Cambodian.
I'm trying to learn Mandarin (i know a little.), and might learn French. :3

Ooh snaap! Are you fluent in Cambodian?
English, Cantonese, and very little of Mandarin.

I might learn Mandarin or French in high school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff