Welcome to Gaia! ::

well im still in high school, its my junior year, it kinda suks so far, cuz every time i go out with a girl, they cheat on me................go figure, most girls in high school, like to cheat on people, the little sluts! Im not saying that all girls do that, just stateing a fact. and its true.
ChandaPanda123
There's a real sense of community, and it's really a great school. The only things that bug me is the that in every classroom there are couches...There's so much sex happening, I do NOT want to know what's on those ******** couches...

Wow. Your school seems a little...too laid back.
MY high skool suz a** if it wasn't 4 me n ma friends puttin da life into anything it will suk even more we always do something wierd or stupid 4 ppl 2 talk about xp like creatting a mosh pit out of nowhere in the middle of the hallways or startin doin the souldja boy (ps: hate dat song) on top of lunch tables n then.......gettin send to the office sweatdrop lol but other than da ppl in ma skool it sux we hav lots of clubs n stuff but they're kinda lame
Built in the 30s, it's a relatively old school. We've got an ant problem and retards keep clogging the toilets. We've currently got two of them out of order and it's seriously irking me.

Most of the people there hate the school but are there for the education. The girl to boy ratio is 3:1 and the majority of the school is either bisexual or gay. Not that I'm complaining. It's nice.

Other than that, it's pretty much like a normal high school. (Just that it's dedicated to languages, performing and visual art forms.)
i go to an all girls high school

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Lol, weird. I´m the opposite of you... I mean, I had friends, but besides them I loathed the people I went to school with but my teachers were phenomenal.

I went to J.W. Robinson Secondary for 7th-12th grade. It´s an extremely good school. It offers all of the general programs any other school would offer, but it´s also an IB/AP school, so it offers a lot more as well. We had German, French, Latin, Spanish, Japanese and Russian for foreign languages, and a lot of programs through the near by community college and University for other languages. The art programs were amazing, we got to take trips everywhere, our marching band was the best around (we were called juggernauts, lol), our academics were rated among the top 10 in the nation, and our (less than important, but there´s no getting rid of it) sports teams were also among the best in the nation. There was just no saying there´s nothing to do. x3 We had HUNDREDS of after school programs, teams, inter-murals, groups, and clubs... oh god I could go on forever...

Oh yeah, and in my class alone there were 700 kids. sweatdrop There were about 5,000 students over all.
My high school is kind of like a hippie skiing school. Most of the buildings were built by the students over time. My Dorm is solar powered. very open and awsome. Also we have one of the best winter ski programs in the nation. (we have half days of classes then we go ski for the rest of the day)
We have white nationalists everywhere. Otherwise its a normal Los Angeles school aka IT SUCKS.
My high school is a tech school in a hick-infested corner of New Jersey. It's quite small; about 100 kids per class I'd guess.
Academically it's not very good. Some of the teachers are great, some have no idea what they're talking about.. I'm in honors classes and I don't feel like I'm learning enough.
But anyway.. I'm sure there's worse schools out there. I just sometimes wish I was at a better one D: for the academics; I don't want to get out to college and not know enough. x___x
As for social situation, it's weird too. We're a mosh of all different weird kids, and there's really no cliques at my school. Everyone just hangs out with whoever they want to, so that's pretty cool. My friends are the one reason I'm glad I'm there. I'd prefer knowing them than getting a great education at a magnet school..
Overall I really enjoy it - cliques and the like are never a problem, but as far as academics go, it's not very good. D:

Friendly Stalker

my highschool is pretty cool
the student are really nice but there are many teacher who suck -.-

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
KamikazeSkies
ChandaPanda123
There's a real sense of community, and it's really a great school. The only things that bug me is the that in every classroom there are couches...There's so much sex happening, I do NOT want to know what's on those ******** couches...

Wow. Your school seems a little...too laid back.

Well...it's supposed to be a secret, but the teachers and other students talk about it all the time.
Chexednut
Built in the 30s, it's a relatively old school. We've got an ant problem and retards keep clogging the toilets. We've currently got two of them out of order and it's seriously irking me.

Most of the people there hate the school but are there for the education. The girl to boy ratio is 3:1 and the majority of the school is either bisexual or gay. Not that I'm complaining. It's nice.

Other than that, it's pretty much like a normal high school. (Just that it's dedicated to languages, performing and visual art forms.)

Sounds alot like my school except the bathroom is like -45 degees, so no one wants to go use it... rolleyes
My highschool is really old. The water in certain water fountains is yellow, the lockers are old and rusty, and there are tiles that fall off the ceiling in our music room. The academic program is really good though, and most of the teachers here are excellent at teaching. wink
My school is supposedly in the top 25 of the country, but I hate it! Sure I do have friends, but everyone else sucks, and the teachers don't teach at all. They just expect you to know everything. Plus they're always 20 minutes late. The one thing that drives me crazy is the fact that everyone is so confident of it. When you try to talk to the counsilers they're all like, this school is the best, so I know you love it no matter what, thats why I won't help you at all.
Your Local Eskimo
My high school is a tech school in a hick-infested corner of New Jersey. It's quite small; about 100 kids per class I'd guess.
Academically it's not very good. Some of the teachers are great, some have no idea what they're talking about.. I'm in honors classes and I don't feel like I'm learning enough.
But anyway.. I'm sure there's worse schools out there. I just sometimes wish I was at a better one D: for the academics; I don't want to get out to college and not know enough. x___x
As for social situation, it's weird too. We're a mosh of all different weird kids, and there's really no cliques at my school. Everyone just hangs out with whoever they want to, so that's pretty cool. My friends are the one reason I'm glad I'm there. I'd prefer knowing them than getting a great education at a magnet school..
Overall I really enjoy it - cliques and the like are never a problem, but as far as academics go, it's not very good. D:
I so feel for you, i'd rather have people I actually like then go to my school right now (it's a magnet school btw).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff