Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
LETS LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER!

List 5 or more little known facts about your self that other LDers may not know. Things you've done, things about your life style, weird little ticks you have.

As for me:

1. I used to set my self on fire for fun.
2. I used to be really shy and reserved and hated being on stage with no self confidence.
3. I often forget to wear deodorant so I have to carry it on me always in my purse for when I remember.
4. I used to make mad fun of ravers and kandi kids, now I'm all about the rave scene. My old rocker friends make fun of me for it.
5. I used to claim to be straight edge. From the age of 12 to 16. I would draw big X's on my hands every day. rofl rofl rofl
6. I'm in a music video. emotion_awesome

Little known facts? Ugh, idk man. I have a varying degree of "known" to my facts depending on who you are and s**t.

1. My hair used to be past my a**. I donated 3ft for cancer wigs after my mom was treated for breast cancer. 2ft at once, then another foot within a year or so when I got my mohawk cut.

2. Not including crossing the state border to visit my family 1-2 times a year, 95% or more of my out of state (and out of country) traveling is to go to Nine Inch Nails concerts. I have traveled 12 hours on a bus, crossing 4 states, for a 2-show weekend.

3. When I was in high school, my closest friends were all fairly christian, and attended this once a week after school christian fellowship group thing. To make them happy, I would sometimes go with them, and try so hard to believe. Didn't work out, but there was free pizza, so there's that.

4. I have had my driving permit for over 10 years, and never taken the 5 hour course. I have practiced driving a total of twice. It's really just a special photo ID that lets me go to Canada without a passport, right now.

5. My ex is engaged to a transman who talks to me and looks up to me as a kind of "transitioning mentor". Since I am up home for a week visiting, he wants to meet up. It's the most awkward thing ever.

Dangerous Kitten

Track01_Rebuild

2. Not including crossing the state border to visit my family 1-2 times a year, 95% or more of my out of state (and out of country) traveling is to go to Nine Inch Nails concerts. I have traveled 12 hours on a bus, crossing 4 states, for a 2-show weekend.

I went to my first NIN concert in November. It was the most amazing thing. I can see why you would travel extensively to see those shows.
Hans My Hedgehog
Track01_Rebuild

I went to my first NIN concert in November. It was the most amazing thing. I can see why you would travel extensively to see those shows.

Man, Tension was a pretty awesome tour. I liked the ladies more than I thought I would, but really, as long as Robin is still there, I can't complain about the lineup.
I have tickets to 2 shows this summer, they'll be numbers 14 and 15.

Dangerous Kitten

Track01_Rebuild
Hans My Hedgehog
Track01_Rebuild

Man, Tension was a pretty awesome tour. I liked the ladies more than I thought I would, but really, as long as Robin is still there, I can't complain about the lineup.

Ya, I didn't think I'd be into the ladies but I dug it. Those lights though. I was mesmerized. Totally jealous of you! I would love to see them this summer but their only Canadian venue is Toronto, which is way too far east for me.

Quotable Hunter

[********]

Hygienic Regular

1. I got set on fire (on accident) as a kid on Christmas eve, once!
2. One of my earliest memories is reaching off the side of my stroller and poking the Alamo!
3. Offline, I have the shrillest, most obnoxious voice you can probably even imagine!
4. Sometimes I do things in my sleep without my knowledge! (In a similar vein, I often fall asleep without warning, with no recollection of doing so, mostly when I'm stressed!)
5. I really, really like Lady Gaga!
6. Most of my offline vocabulary consists of 'hmmms' in slightly different intonations.
7. I have a really hard time getting angry! It just... Doesn't happen!
8. My mood 90% of the time is !!?!!??!!!!!!!????!!!!!!?!!!!, with an occasional !!!!!!!!!!
11. I'm bisexual, which, for some reason not many people know (even though I always thought I was open about it)!
10. I have officially befriended three mourning doves in the last month! They're sweeties!
12. I'm irrationally irritated by the sound of people coughing! That's what makes me insta-angry!
13. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14. I'm the biggest morning person you'll probably ever meet
Hans My Hedgehog
Track01_Rebuild
Hans My Hedgehog
Track01_Rebuild

Ya, I didn't think I'd be into the ladies but I dug it. Those lights though. I was mesmerized. Totally jealous of you! I would love to see them this summer but their only Canadian venue is Toronto, which is way too far east for me.

Too bad, man, I'm going to that show. But yeah, the locations for this leg of touring are weird.
Professor Peristeronic

I SET MY SISTER'S HEAD ON FIRE ON ACCIDENT ONCE AS A KID ON THE 4TH OF JULY.

Hygienic Regular

Track01_Rebuild
Professor Peristeronic

eek

There is a pun in here somewhere. I just have yet to find it.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Track01_Rebuild
Little known facts? Ugh, idk man. I have a varying degree of "known" to my facts depending on who you are and s**t.

1. My hair used to be past my a**. I donated 3ft for cancer wigs after my mom was treated for breast cancer. 2ft at once, then another foot within a year or so when I got my mohawk cut.

3. When I was in high school, my closest friends were all fairly christian, and attended this once a week after school christian fellowship group thing. To make them happy, I would sometimes go with them, and try so hard to believe. Didn't work out, but there was free pizza, so there's that.

4. I have had my driving permit for over 10 years, and never taken the 5 hour course. I have practiced driving a total of twice. It's really just a special photo ID that lets me go to Canada without a passport, right now.

5. My ex is engaged to a transman who talks to me and looks up to me as a kind of "transitioning mentor". Since I am up home for a week visiting, he wants to meet up. It's the most awkward thing ever.

AND YOU GOT TO MEET ME ON YOU NIN TRAVELS! emotion_awesome

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Professor Peristeronic
2. One of my earliest memories is reaching off the side of my stroller and poking the Alamo!
3. Offline, I have the shrillest, most obnoxious voice you can probably even imagine!
4. Sometimes I do things in my sleep without my knowledge! (In a similar vein, I often fall asleep without warning, with no recollection of doing so, mostly when I'm stressed!)
5. I really, really like Lady Gaga!
6. Most of my offline vocabulary consists of 'hmmms' in slightly different intonations.
7. I have a really hard time getting angry! It just... Doesn't happen!
8. My mood 90% of the time is !!?!!??!!!!!!!????!!!!!!?!!!!, with an occasional !!!!!!!!!!
11. I'm bisexual, which, for some reason not many people know (even though I always thought I was open about it)!
10. I have officially befriended three mourning doves in the last month! They're sweeties!
12. I'm irrationally irritated by the sound of people coughing! That's what makes me insta-angry!
13. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14. I'm the biggest morning person you'll probably ever meet

Hahaha I would of never guessed the gaga fact.
Professor Peristeronic
Track01_Rebuild
Professor Peristeronic

eek

There is a pun in here somewhere. I just have yet to find it.

In every "about me" she always includes:

"One summer my head was ignited by my younger brother. "

I will be direct message instagramming you her chickens later today. Warning.
Pink Plaid
Track01_Rebuild

AND YOU GOT TO MEET ME ON YOU NIN TRAVELS! emotion_awesome

I would visit you again before this show, but since it's a seated venue (Molson Amphitheater) , there's no point in lining up 6 hours early, so we will really only be up there for the show itself.

Invisible Humorist

Hmm...

1. My name isn't actually Mark...i think like 2 LDers know my name
2. I'm Haitian American...i guess
3. i tried to commit suicide once
4. A basketball fanatic
5. I sketch random sex poses
that's all I got

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff