Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do tell. What makes certain days special?

As for me..

Monday - Read (Trying to cut through a 1,250 page book, on 600 or so now..)
Tuesday - Read
Wednesday - Yahtzee! (video game reviewer)
Thursday - Evolving Item report!
Friday - Call of Duty 4
Saturday - Call of Duty 4
Sunday - Call of Duty 4/Read

How does your week go down?
All my days are pretty much the same except for Friday and Saturday, which are the days I visit family. Aside from that I hang out with my friends. My highlights of the week would be visiting my crush and his friends. We always spend at least 7 hours together and I always leave with a new cherished memory. hehe. They're amazing.

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm a homemaker, so my week, except Sundays, is always the same, get up, clean, cook, laundry, go to bed. I don't see my friends much anymore. So getting to talk with them online is really important to me. That and reading and fanfictions are another bright spot on my day. Oh, and Lord of the Rings is another great way for me to enjoy my day. And, last but certainly not least, baking bread and my favorite candle, Apple Cider. YUM!!! whee
my weekends. I get to go to work. i luv my job and the people i work with!
i work at a theme park that is currently open only during weekends
this week?

monday: skipped school.
tuesday: skipped school and ate pastries.
wednesday: skipped school.
thursday: went to school, got my senior pictures done. talked to my teachers and got my homework. d'shae gave me a ride home at lunch.
friday: therapist; i'm crazy now. school, work on all my homework.
saturday: work on homeowork more.
sunday: make taco salad, take it to the town hall and help serve for the grad supper.

lame week. sad

well, frank is always a part of my day.
so it's not lame. heart
Got my license today.

3nodding
Tuesday: Moonlight
Wednesday: Dexter

My life is dictated by the TV schedules.
Unless it's a gig week, like next week.
Then we must take into account the panicking about not getting to the show, the preparing outfits and learning all the songs of the band I'm going to see.
I have a week to remember all the Velvet Revolver lyrics.
Should be fun!
Monday- NOOOOOOO!!!
Tuesday- Battle my mom while playing along to Jeopardy
Wednesday- Ghost Hunters (woot)
Thursday- Breathe
Friday- Refuse to do homework and watch the news
Saturday- Visit family and go shopping
Sunday- Football (GO VIKINGS!)
Highlight of most weeks is church on wednesdays. I lead a boring life, but the Lord has blessed me with good things and good people in my life, so I don't have complaints.
Monday-Friday -- Work
Saturday and Sunday -- Nothing really.

I enjoy work, just because I get away from this wild house.

Fluffy Snacker

15,375 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Friendly 100
Believe it or not, the one thing that keeps me going through the day (besides the fact that I know people would be hurt if I just up and left my life without saying anything) is waiting for Saturday so I can listen to K.K. Slider on Animal Crossing. Yes, it's a game. Yes, I could just set the date on my Gamecube/DS to be Saturday whenever. But it's a ritual. It's like I have to so as not to lose my sanity.
Of course, there are other things... but they will be gone someday...
Zac Beaver
Highlight of most weeks is church on wednesdays. I lead a boring life, but the Lord has blessed me with good things and good people in my life, so I don't have complaints.

Quite the religous one, you are.
Mondays - Miss my boyfriend, get to see him in the evening and play poker at the pub! Unfortunately my boyfriend has got himself a new habit of ******** up monday nights and doing something completely thoughtless, and I end up crying and being angry at him 'cause he's a rubbish idiot emo rolleyes .
Tuesdays - after work I shout at bf about how big a t**t he was monday night and then he kisses me really passionately and we drink tea and eat toast and watch films till early morning and have amazing make-up sex 3nodding heart .
Wednesdays - Day off! We sleep in late, have more sex, cook something yummy for breakfast like bacon sammiches whee and randomly pass the time till he has to go to work. Then I go see my friend and get drunk till early morning, or stay sober, still stay up till early morning and pick my bf up from work again.
Thursdays- I sleep! and sleep and sleep...and have a lazy day and don't do very much.
Fridays- Back to work, get up at 6am to start work 10miles away at 7:30am. Work till 6pm, go home and fall asleep.
Saturdays- Work again, 8am-6pm, go home and fall asleep.
Sundays- Work from 8am-1pm, miss my boyfriend a lot, maybe see my friend and take our dogs to the park mrgreen .
Nanabobo567
Believe it or not, the one thing that keeps me going through the day (besides the fact that I know people would be hurt if I just up and left my life without saying anything) is waiting for Saturday so I can listen to K.K. Slider on Animal Crossing. Yes, it's a game. Yes, I could just set the date on my Gamecube/DS to be Saturday whenever. But it's a ritual. It's like I have to so as not to lose my sanity.

I remember that game!

Too hard not to cheat. >_<
Nanabobo567

Yay, I love K.K.!

All week: Talking to my bf and snuggling with my kitties.
Monday & Wednesday: Ballet
Tuesday & Thursday: Class with Bob
Friday: Having no classes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out