Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, LI, what strange/offbeat things you find attractive in other people?

I tend to fall for people with especially fine singing voices (classically trained quality). heart
I am incredibly attracted to beastlike men 4laugh heart
You know, big guys with lots of hair and deep dark voices....mmmm....hahahahah mrgreen heart
I'd say I'm quite normal really.

But a man has to have nice, long hair.
Dark, preferably.
Yank-able.

Dapper Businessman

I like a woman who has some attitude

OMFG SOOO HOT!
hmmmm.... a guy who's not to clingy and obsessed with me, but would do anything to win over me and protect me xp
Braces
Glasses
Shortness
Geekiness
I love flaws. Damien, my boy friend, his skull is shaped weird because his skull was fused together. His face is pretty scared up too. i love him so much
Muiette
I am incredibly attracted to beastlike men 4laugh heart
You know, big guys with lots of hair and deep dark voices....mmmm....hahahahah mrgreen heart

So am I biggrin And if they have a scar on face.... I'm lost

Dangerous Lunatic

I love curly hair on guys. Its adorable.
Perhaps it's not the strangest thing to be attracted to but a lot of my friends think it's weird razz
Oh, so there is a market for that sort of appearance?

That's it, I'm growing my hair out again.

And I'm never shaving again, ever.

.. And where's that axe, I need to make myself a nice, nasty scar..

On a more serious note, I like cute-ish girls. I dunno how to describe it. Well, I could say baby-like features, but someone's bound to intentionally misunderstand and be an idiot. ;] This seems to be weird by .. a lot of peoples' standards.

But maybe that's just here, I dunno.
Cayton
Oh, so there is a market for that sort of appearance?

That's it, I'm growing my hair out again.

And I'm never shaving again, ever.

.. And where's that axe, I need to make myself a nice, nasty scar..

On a more serious note, I like cute-ish girls. I dunno how to describe it. Well, I could say baby-like features, but someone's bound to intentionally misunderstand and be an idiot. ;] This seems to be weird by .. a lot of peoples' standards.

But maybe that's just here, I dunno.

XD.
Yeah, I understand what you mean.
I am a "cutesy" girl...it sucks. XD

I would have to say long hair, kinda chubby XD, and braces.
I don't know why but braces are just so awesome. <3

Timid Browser

Curly hair and a baby face is what I find attractive, oh, and if they can use large words, it's a major turn on for me. rofl

Eloquent Informer

Savoy
So, LI, what strange/offbeat things you find attractive in other people?

I tend to fall for people with especially fine singing voices (classically trained quality). heart

Mmmmm yes. The singing voice. You actually can go weak in the knees just from hearing a good solo. I love listening to men's choruses. Or mixed choirs with a good base section. Plus any guy who is in a choir is more likely to have other geeky or quirky personality ticks and to be less confined by the "traditional" gender roles. Not all the time, but more likely. But I have to say I tend to prefer basses to tenors. (I'm an alto. This kind of explains it. Any guy singing in my voice range...)

I like eyes. I don't find guys with that overlapping upper eyelid or narrow eyes all that attractive. I have to see the eyes.

And, for some reason, I've always been partial to redheads. Or dark brown hair.

That's the outward stuff. The initial attraction. Once I get to know someone, there are obviously other factors.

Eloquent Informer

Goddess 0 Destruction
oh, and if they can use large words, it's a major turn on for me. rofl

I agree. The use of big or unusual words is great. Though the ability to pronounce the large words isn't enough. They have to use them properly in context. Otherwise it is less of a turn on and more of a condescending "Oh you poor dear."

little_sailor_jd's Significant Otter

Dariendel
Braces
Glasses
Shortness
Geekiness

Haha short of the Braces, I'd be perfect(They tried years ago. I love braces but I love my slightly off teeth more. I have the off teeth to show).

I love glasses, corsets/burlesquey styled things, long hair on men, quirky or fun aspects of personality, people who arent overly bothered by s**t, piercings/tattoos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff