Welcome to Gaia! ::

My dogs fuurr. =]
He's so warm/soft. :3
I love touching my hair the day after I washed it.
Super smooth and silky.

Also, wet clay.
Pretty much everything. Except for people, that is. Also, sticky or gooey things are out. I prefer slick or smooth surfaces - polished stone makes me go whee . Soft things as well, especially silky-soft, and textures that are in some kind of pattern; I love tracing things. Rough textures, I prefer to run my hand along them as I walk. I tend to touch things a lot, anyway, often without really noticing. And... does anyone else think we have way too few words for textures in this language? :/

Except for people, as mentioned. I'm not that fond of touching other people and really dislike /being/ touched. It's awkward, not really pleasant and certain types of touch are pretty much the physical equivalent of fingernails on blackboard for me, so even if they manage to avoid that it's always in the back of my mind.
Bacon. @_@ It sounds really weird, but I love the feel of nice greasy cooked bacon.

Also, people's hands. xd No one ever wants to hold my hand because I have a disease that makes them sweaty and cold all the time.

And my kitty's fur. whee It's so soft and silky..even if he does have fleas.
my friends brothers fuzzy hair mrgreen
My boyfriend.
Especially his stomach, and back, and hair.
I don't know why, but if I walk for a long time I just get the urge to touch everything as I pass it then my hands feel tingly when I stop... so I'm thinking I should bring my girlfriend with me everywhere....
Spierred
I don't know why, but if I walk for a long time I just get the urge to touch everything as I pass it then my hands feel tingly when I stop...

I'm like that pretty much constantly, if it helps? :/ I like touching things, it's a good way to get a feel for your surroundings.
I love to touch every part of my boyfriend. But my favorite part to touch on him is his hair....It's just so soft and silky....*swoons*
p***s.

Hahaha or lips...

EDIT: Hair.

Actually there's really nothing I dislike touching on him, except the very tips of his fingers are very calloused and rough so sometimes I avoid hand holding.

I like to touch rubber things when they're wet.
Touch is the name of my favorite Younha song 3nodding 3nodding
Love to touch hair, the soft skin of my lover or the leaves of a tree. There so many things that are somehow adorable to touch =]
I like to bite too redface
Also, tarantulas are suprisingly soft and furry... but they can shoot itchy hairs into your hand so it's a short term-win long term loss...
i love touching my boyfriend in general, anywhere. but my favourite place is his hair or face ahahaha.
i looOOoOove when my boyfriend touches my face, stomach, lower back, thighs ... everywhere. hahaha. seriously. i love him n_n
my freshly buzzed head. so fuzzy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces