Welcome to Gaia! ::

It sounds far-fetched to say the least. I don't personally believe that they're there, but if you see them and believe they're there, so be it. It's your business.
I remember seeing one shadow person. It didn't have a hat nor red eyes.

When I looked to where I saw it again it was gone.
I'm like my sister Raven who posted above me...I've seen waaaay too many shadow people in my life...they tend to lurk around me, especially in my bedroom... I see Normal Shadows and Cloaked Figures. Hatmen tend to stay away from me...I think I scare them. Could have something to do with my religion, eh? whee Anyway, here's my two cents. I kinda like my shadow people....they're a bit scary, but they make awesome pets. heart
I'm a sensitive and I've seen many Shadow People in my 16 years. Unlike most people who expericence them I don't see the "normal" Shadow Person, I tend to see what are called "Hatmen."

There are three common types of Shadow People. Normal Shadows, Hatmen and Cloaked Figures.

Normal Shadows are the most common and generally are the least likely to be seen because they are the fastest of the Shadow People. I can't really give you much information on the Normal Shadows, I don't see them often.

Hatmen are the WORST kind of Shadow People. They always mean something bad is going to happen. They appear to be humanoid figures with large-brimmed hats atop their heads. Hatmen seem to be the only Shadow People that can smile. And I don't mean the "Hi-let's-be-friends" kinda smile. I mean that smile that gives you the chills and fills your mind with terror. Hatmen are the most likely to give chase to living beings.

Cloaked Figures are the rarest of the Shadow People. They're the ones that generally show sympathy and emotions. They tend to attach themselves to living beings with "Light" personalities. Cloaked figures are the calmest type of Shadow People, they also generally have the most defined figures.

That's about all the information I can give really without being called a complete freak. Or something worse. If you have any questions, PM me.
akunekonoshi
[Stellar]
I was watching Ghost Hunters and they caught one on tape. It was ******** scary as hell.

And they analyzed their footage, too, making sure that it wasn't a random shadow cast by their flashlights or moonlight (they were in a lighthouse in the stairwell, it was completely dark).

Mhmm. I remember that episode! Tis a good one too.

i remember as well, but that was 3d. not saying it wasn't paranormal, it's my belief that it was but i'm not sure if it's the same thing we're disscussing here.

i saw something fitting the "shadow person" profile only once, and i was halfway between being asleep and being awake. it's my religous belief that i was unintentionaly astrialy projecting myself, as i was looking at the wall infront of me from my bed, but though my body was laying flat my point of view was sitting up.
anyway.
I saw a black shadow. it had humanoid figure, but the shape wasn't very.. sharp. (kinda distorted below the neck, or at least what i percieved to be the neck) what was intresting about my experiance, is that it started as 2d on my wall. but starting gaining a 3d form as it came OUT of my wall tword me. the eyes were red and illuminating their own light. it was at that time i snapped fully awake, but was unable to move out of fear. i could know longer see it, but still i didn't move. i was 14 at the time so i thought i might call for my parents, but i couldn't yell out. i was temporarly paralyzed.
Ok I believe in you entirely.
Because,yesterday at 1:32 AM[I was studying overnight again as usual keeping it a secret from my parents]and I was incredibily thirsty.
I went to get a glass of water in the kitchen so I went downstairs and I saw the shadow person for a glimpse,blacked out for a second,then felt faint and warm on my forehead.
But it was long enough to see how the shadow person looked like.
-It was 8 feet tall
-Had horrifying red glowing eyes
-Shapeshifted and had these huge demon related claws
-It dissapeared into matter

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
[Stellar]
I was watching Ghost Hunters and they caught one on tape. It was ******** scary as hell.

And they analyzed their footage, too, making sure that it wasn't a random shadow cast by their flashlights or moonlight (they were in a lighthouse in the stairwell, it was completely dark).

Mhmm. I remember that episode! Tis a good one too.

Sounds like moth man to me. The very tall, red eyes, shadowy disposition description feeds fuel to this theory, and the whole observance thing. They tend to be reported in history as being an omen of something disastrous happening but I'm sure this doesn't always have to be the case. They are an unknown identity after all, one can't measure their behavior from a few instances.

I have a ghost cat in my house, it's shy though and only makes an appearance when not many people are in the house. He once ran out of a cupboard at me, it scared the life out of me. He's a good little critter really though.

Edit- Just read the thing about shadow cats and that fits my apparition more. Thats very interesting. He always seems to have a more shadowy form then a spirit one. Plus he's always running around like a maniac. The most vivid time I saw him, or rather heard him, was when my parents were on holiday and I had to look after the house. I have two cats anyway. but both of them were upstairs when one of them suddenly started looking nervous and looking downstairs.
So I went downstairs to hear a hell of a lot noise coming from my lounge. The cat was running around as said, like a maniac, and there was no way this was in my head as it was very loud and my cat had heard it. The noise stopped eventually so I looked around the lounge and the whole downstairs to check there was no live cat there. There wasn't, and I would of heard the cat flap if it had gone out. It was very weird, he must have been very pissed off about something.
I know for a fact that there are quite a few Shadow People in my house.

There's one in my room, actually.

I can lie in bed and look right at it. I call him Ernie, because a few years ago when one of my friends saw it she was all like, "ZOMGZ Eve I just saw a ghost called Ernie in your room =[ "

And so it stuck ^__^

There's also one at the top of the stairs that my cats don't like. But that could be Ernie as well, as he tends to move around a lot.
He's followed me to other peoples houses as well, but shhh. I don't like to mention it to them in case they get freaked out.

wink
GlamMetalVince
Yes, I have and I am not trying to say that the shadow people are related. I was just saying that the dreamscapes looked similar to some things described there.

Thought I risk ridicule in stating the obvious I must do so.

The Lovecraft universe or Mythos as it is also known if a dreadful world filled with cosmic horror and I would deem it an unhealthy mental condition for anyone to actually cooperate with beings that would want to turn our world into something of such horror.

It would be wise to resist their every effort no matter how futile it may seem.
This is freaking me out. Because I see these "shadow people" all the time. I thought I was just seeing things. -.- I didn't know that they were actually, supposedly real.

Note:
I do not do drugs at all.
I am not schizo.

Bah, perhaps I am crazy.. >.>

But this really creeps me out.
This is awesome and interesting!!
I've never seen anything super clear, but several years ago (when I was getting interested in psychic phenomena and experimenting around with various things I'd found online), I'd being looking out my window at night and see things. I always saw them out of the corner of my eye, and when I turned to get a better look they were gone, but I knew what their shape was. One time I remember it being somebody riding a bicycle, another time it was somebody walking a dog. It was just dark outlines, though, and I never got a real good look. Recently it's happened again a few times.

I don't know if these could be considered 'shadow people', but I've always wondered about them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff