Welcome to Gaia! ::

Waiting doesn't bother me in the slightest. Though I am still a virgin, I would only like to loose it with my boyfriend, and really, I don't care if it is before or after marriage. I love him dearly and If needed, I will wait for as long as it will take.

I would rather know that we trust each other so much and that we will last a long time before we have sex. Though I know I do love and trust him already and sex isn't needed to prove this. It is reward for the trust and love we share.

And I am sure that, when ever the time is right, it will be right wink
timberwolf753
You see before marrige you have to use a condom so sex before marriage is fun but not fun till your married then you don't have to and can fill her with all your genetic makeup. dramallama

Um... That's totally not true... You could still be marrying someone with STDs, you know.
People should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies.

Plus, what if people aren't a part of a culture which incorporate 'marriage' ?

Then sex would be just considered a fun sport smile hehehe.

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I don't see the point in waiting. I already lost my viginity to somebody who guilt tripped me into having sex with him so I couldn't wait until marriage in that case.
Personally I think you yourself decide when you want to have sex, if that is before or after marriage, that's your perogative. Me? I will wait until the right person comes along and only then would I give myself away in that manner. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff