Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Genius

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
LilPinkCandy

Once I had to read a book in English class in high school called Peace Child. It is a missionary story about a guy who went to a remote place in Africa where there are tribes. He described in great detail the deception, the lies, and the backstabbing that occurs between the tribes that live there. Most of them do not have clothes, they sell each other, kill each other and the children use their dead siblings skulls as toys. One scene was so graphically describing the child and the skull he was playing with. I couldn't finish the book and it was the only literature assignment I did poorly on since I could barely read it without vomiting...

Dat book din't happened in Africa. confused

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
All the sources I saw online have not yet determined if this is real or not.

Invisible Humorist

makes a ***** wanna smack a b***h

isn't there age restriction when it comes to tattoos?

Enduring Phantom

Not sure who I want to pummel more, the parents or the tattoo artist. I'm disgusted! Someone call child services.

Fashionable Shopper

Most Littlest Sangoma
LilPinkCandy

Once I had to read a book in English class in high school called Peace Child. It is a missionary story about a guy who went to a remote place in Africa where there are tribes. He described in great detail the deception, the lies, and the backstabbing that occurs between the tribes that live there. Most of them do not have clothes, they sell each other, kill each other and the children use their dead siblings skulls as toys. One scene was so graphically describing the child and the skull he was playing with. I couldn't finish the book and it was the only literature assignment I did poorly on since I could barely read it without vomiting...

Oh, oh, how can you be good enough?
User Image

For some reason I thought it was Africa. I guess I'm wrong. Like I said I never finished it. Where did it take place?

User Image
How can you measure up?

I don't even want to watch it. What the ********.
Lexia_Starr
I don't think there's enough information to draw a logical conclusion. It's not just a matter of "omg a baby is crying, stop them!!"

Where is this? It's probably not the US since that's illegal and that appeared to be a legit shop.
Why are they tattooing their child? Perhaps there's an actual reason.
What is the tattoo of? It didn't appear to be some frivolous design.

None of that is relevant to a child being abused and their bodily integrity being violated. Why not use that ******** up logic for sexual abuse then? Maybe they have a reason to molest their child. Who are we to say its wrong?
MiameMiame
Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame
WHlTE TlGER 2
MiameMiame
I don't have problems with circumcision. If people want to circumcise their child that is on them. Somehow it disturbs me how much people get caught up in little children their penises neutral .
I don't really know how I feel about this video though. neutral

Except it not on them. It's not their body to do whatever they want with. There are no medical advantages. They have no right to modify their children's penises because they think it looks better or for their religious views. It disturbs me that anyone couldn't have a problem it. The babies can't defend themselves so thankfully more and more people are getting caught up in it.
It is their child still and I think good parents will make responsible decisions. There are medical advantages. I will quote a few things;
Quote:
"The health benefits of male circumcision include a drop in the risk of urinary tract infection in the first year of life by up to 90 percent," she says.

Quote:
"It drops the risk of heterosexual HIV acquisition by about 60 percent. It drops the risk of human papillomavirus [HPV], herpes virus and other infectious genital ulcers," she says.

Quote:
It also reduces the chances that men will spread HPV to their wives and girlfriends, protecting them from getting cervical cancer.

I personally wouldn't circumcise my child (if I would have one) though. Like said; I don't think it's my business what other people do with their child's genitals.

First, UTI's.. there is a 1-3% chance that ALL males, regardless of the state of their p***s, will get a UTI, whereas there is a 10% or greater risk for girls. So we need to remove the labia from all newborn girls to reduce the risk for them. Second, the HIV studies... please for the love of goddess do NOT use a study that was stopped because they were unable to continue it, and even states, according to the WHO, that it is ONLY effective on ADULT sexually active males where there is an extremely high rate of heterosexual infections. Do you know what country fits this? Africa. That's right, the country where the studies were done is the ONLY country that fits the WHO's criteria.

Goddess, how can people be so damn gullible? If a doctor told you that removing the foreskin would stop your kid from having epilepsy I'm sure you'd believe that lie too.

Not to mention the fact that if what the people who are losing money by the reduction in MGM are saying was true then the rest of thew world would have extremely high rates of all the things they claim MGM prevents. Since the rest of the world doesn't, only someone who is extremely gullible and ethnocentric, thinking that the US is the only country in existence, would believe what is being said.

When I see people believing the latest scare tactics 'HPV', it makes me shake my head. All one has to do is type in 'what causes HPV' and you will see that NOWHERE does it state 'Having sex with an uncircumcised man'. It states having multiple PARTNERS increases your risk. You know what fixes that? Either not having multiple partners or using a condom. If you're having unprotected sex with someone under the belief that them having a mutilated d**k is going to stop you from getting HPV or HIV then you're an idiot.

I don't know if you read what I posted but I said I personally wouldn't circumcise my child (if I would have one) though.
I am not removing anyone's forskin. Someone said that there are no medical advantages to circumcision and I posted a source and a study that said different. Whether you believe the study or not it's not my problem.

I'm not going to molest my child but who am I to judge if someone else does it? I mean after all some religions say its necessary, so its obviously okay to do it.

I'm sorry, but I'm too intelligent to listen to those with a monetary interest in continuing a violation of bodily integrity.

MiameMiame
I know about having protected sex. I said:
Quote:
It also reduces the chances that men will spread HPV to their wives and girlfriends, protecting them from getting cervical cancer
I never said that having a circumcised p***s is going to be some magical shield protecting you from HPV/HIV. It said it reduces the chances so in other words there is still a chance of getting HPV/HIV

Clearly, you don't, since, you know, you're claiming that not having a foreskin is going to stop it, which suggests unprotected sex. After all, if there's no unprotected sex if you're a promiscuous person then there's ZERO chance of you having anything to give to a partner.It's SICK to say 'chop off part of the d**k because I don't want to be a good parent and teach my kid how to ******** safely'. Not to mention the fact that [b[other countries where men are intact do not have a high rate of HPV infections because they actually have comprehensive sex education.. I'm sorry that you're so gullible as to believe anything someone with a monetary interest says.

MiameMiame
I will state once again; I have no problem with people circumcising their child as long as they think they are making a responsible decision. I am entitled an opinion, as you are entitled to your opinion. No need to get so enraged lol .

I will state again; I have [b[no problem with people molesting their child as long as they think they;re right. I am entitled to my opinion. [/sarcasm]

That's as stupid as your 'cut off part of your kids d**k, I don't care its not my kid, do what you want to it' attitude.

As for being 'enraged', I don't know, maybe its because I'm a decent human being who thinks violating others is a disgusting act? Unlike you who thinks its perfectly acceptable to violate a newborn boy.

Tell me, if I had a daughter and wanted to chop off part of her genitalia would you be saying the same thing?

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

Queen of Mercury
Lexia_Starr
I don't think there's enough information to draw a logical conclusion. It's not just a matter of "omg a baby is crying, stop them!!"

Where is this? It's probably not the US since that's illegal and that appeared to be a legit shop.

None of that is relevant to a child being abused and their bodily integrity being violated. Why not use that ******** up logic for sexual abuse then? Maybe they have a reason to molest their child. Who are we to say its wrong?

Nice straw-man, sugar, but I'm not going to justify that. People are far too quick to cry "abuse" at any little thing. Again, you don't know why. Granted, someone previous to my first reply made mention that it was some kind of cult thing, which is pretty pathetic. But that is a bad reason, it does not make the act itself inherently "bad".

Again, just because a baby is crying doesn't automatically make it a crime.

Sugary Cat

Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame
Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame
WHlTE TlGER 2

MiameMiame

Clearly, you don't, since, you know, you're claiming that not having a foreskin is going to stop it, which suggests unprotected sex. After all, if there's no unprotected sex if you're a promiscuous person then there's ZERO chance of you having anything to give to a partner.It's SICK to say 'chop off part of the d**k because I don't want to be a good parent and teach my kid how to ******** safely'. Not to mention the fact that [b[other countries where men are intact do not have a high rate of HPV infections because they actually have comprehensive sex education.. I'm sorry that you're so gullible as to believe anything someone with a monetary interest says.

MiameMiame
I will state once again; I have no problem with people circumcising their child as long as they think they are making a responsible decision. I am entitled an opinion, as you are entitled to your opinion. No need to get so enraged lol .

I will state again; I have [b[no problem with people molesting their child as long as they think they;re right. I am entitled to my opinion. [/sarcasm]

That's as stupid as your 'cut off part of your kids d**k, I don't care its not my kid, do what you want to it' attitude.

lol I didn't claim that at all, I posted a website that said that people with a circumcised p***s have a lower chance of transfering HPV/HIV. Like I said it's not my problem whether you trust my source or not. I had comprehensive sex education, I am Europian (no idea if that classifies as other countries, but our sex education is fine.
You really have a nice way of twisting my words around, don't you? lol
I will state again: I have no problem with people voicing their opinion on the internet as long as they have the same opinion as me emotion_donotwant Sounds familiar?
Thank you for making me laugh. lol

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
It's not even legal to tattoo someone that young!
LilPinkCandy
Most Littlest Sangoma
LilPinkCandy

Oh, oh, how can you be good enough?
User Image

For some reason I thought it was Africa. I guess I'm wrong. Like I said I never finished it. Where did it take place?

User Image
How can you measure up?

I'm not sure if anyone answered this but it was in Netherlands New Guinea, among the Sawi peoples, who were caniballistic prior to their conversion to Christianity.
MiameMiame
Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame
Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame

MiameMiame

MiameMiame

lol I didn't claim that at all, I posted a website that said that people with a circumcised p***s have a lower chance of transfering HPV/HIV. Like I said it's not my problem whether you trust my source or not. I had comprehensive sex education, I am Europian (no idea if that classifies as other countries, but our sex education is fine.
You really have a nice way of twisting my words around, don't you? lol
I will state again: I have no problem with people voicing their opinion on the internet as long as they have the same opinion as me emotion_donotwant Sounds familiar?
Thank you for making me laugh. lol

Considering the fact you can't even spell European correctly I am having a hard time believing that claim. That or your parents are from one of the European countries, so you claim to be European, but you live in the US since you are using US information when Europe says the same thing almost every other area in the world says; US doctors are full of s**t.

You can tell when they cannot back up what they're saying. They resort to troll tactics.

Again that website's information is proven false by the sheer fact that countries with extremely low numbers of mutilated dicks DO NOT have high rates of either HIV or HPV. Funnily enough though, right here n the US where the majority of sexually active males are mutilated at birth there is a higher rate of both those things.

Only a very gullible person ignores the truth just to listen to lies to make themselves feel better about supporting the violation of boys.
Lexia_Starr
Queen of Mercury
Lexia_Starr

Nice straw-man, sugar, but I'm not going to justify that. People are far too quick to cry "abuse" at any little thing. Again, you don't know why. Granted, someone previous to my first reply made mention that it was some kind of cult thing, which is pretty pathetic. But that is a bad reason, it does not make the act itself inherently "bad".

Again, just because a baby is crying doesn't automatically make it a crime.

i'm sorry that you're such a pathetic waste of space that you think there is ANY good reason for harming a child. Forgive me for forgetting there really are people like you who exist.

Liberal Receiver

As a father with piercings and tattoos, when I saw this, I wanted to shank a skank. There are certain issues with religious freedom in the US about circumcision, but I'm not too peachy on that either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff