Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have severe Acne.
I mean sure,it's a normal part of life for teens to hit puberty,our bodies become mature and such.And also,the acne always make me feel less beautiful and less confident about my face.
Well...I pretty much have a little of everything.I don't have extreme acne,and I already tried a million Acne-healing products.
Proactive,Neutrogena...any that you can name. ._.
Anyways,I have red bumps,tiny little ones...but I don't want to describe more because you'll already be disgusted.Anywho,I want my face to be clear and soft by Graduation by June. :/
Any tips/advice for eliminating Acne?D<

((Flamers,get the ******** off.I don't want ANY more of your crap.Kthxbai.))
vaseline every night. trust me. it helps.
Mmkay. This is what you do. Get paper and burn it. Then take the ash and rub it all over your face. Then get as much oat meal as you can and put it in your bath. Then eat chocolate and candy and find as much oil as you can find and like push that all over your face. If this does not work. Im sorry.
Gaaras Hime
vaseline every night. trust me. it helps.

its greasy :/
Just take daily showers and make sure to soap your face throughly. Then remember to put acne medicine on the area of the bad acne, such as clearasile ( can't spell ), that would help. This is what cleared my acne really fast.
NetherNight
Mmkay. This is what you do. Get paper and burn it. Then take the ash and rub it all over your face. Then get as much oat meal as you can and put it in your bath. Then eat chocolate and candy and find as much oil as you can find and like push that all over your face. If this does not work. Im sorry.

:]
*Claps*Yeah,well i'd rather be a normal weighted Acne faced b***h than a fat Hog.
And BTW I KNOW oilscan irritate the face easily and chocolate causes more Acne to a sensitive face like mine.
Kthxbai.
NetherNight
dont be an a*****e

what you need to do is see a dermatologist and ask his/her opinion my doctor helped me i had the worst acne ever but i did this stuff called acutain and now my face is perfect it work through 3-5 months and all you have to do is never touch your face try as hard as you can take regular showurs wash your face morning and night and use moistureizer after showuring and washing and avoid alot of sun trust me you'll look great in half a year :]
Wash your face every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed. You should also try clearasil. That worked with me.
Umm...as a person in the same boat (I'm 21 and it still hasn't gone away scream ), you might consider going to a dermatologist and getting oral pills. I've never done that, because from my understanding those pills are pretty damaging and you have to go get your liver tested every six months or something, but...for a lot of people it's worth it and it helps if the topical stuff isn't working. You could also go in for microdermabrasion if you want to smooth your skin. Look into it; there are options. Sorry, I know it sucks. I'm getting married in May and I'd really like to be presentable for that, too. I dunno if that'll happen, though.

Clearasil works pretty well with me. (Yes, I've tried proactiv.) If some topical things don't work for you, you might try others, because some of them work differently or have different ingredients. I don't know what you've tried, but...if there are some things you haven't tried, you might check that out before going for the big guns. Good luck, though. I know how much it sucks.
Dish soap and sulfuric acid.
Or wash your face with water and soap frequently and use acne medicine. I didn't think it was a hard concept.

And just a by the way, if you didn't make fail threads all the time, you wouldn't be flamed so often. Just some advice for the future.
Kenketsu
Just take daily showers and make sure to soap your face throughly. Then remember to put acne medicine on the area of the bad acne, such as clearasile ( can't spell ), that would help. This is what cleared my acne really fast.

that's what I did. It really did work, that clearasil stuff.
My daily routine:
Oil reducing facial wash --- > blackhead clearing astringent --- > face moisturizer.
(once in morning, once at night)

Have you tried anything along those lines?
I tried a lot of things in the past, but that line-up of steps has done the trick for me.
Might work for you, too.

The oil reducing wash and the astringent are from "Clearasil" and the face moisturizer is from "Olay".
Give it a shot!

- - - - - - - - - - - - x .

Also, what you have could end up not being acne at all.
My brother has something on his arms that sounds similar to what you have on your face. In his case, it was a common condition in which your body simply produces too many skin cells and those extra cells manifest as small red bumps.

If the acne treatments aren't working for you, I'd suggest seeing a dermatologist.
They'd be able to help you.

Best of luck!
C:
Go on the pill.
User Image
Alright so this is what I do:
1.Wash face in morning with Acne-treating soap.
2.Wash face thouroughly after having some Acne Medication that it was still on from last night.
3.Shower every night and wash with smooth soap all over face.
4.Avoid chocolate,candy,oils,fast food...etc.
5.Put on Acne medication everyday as a normal routine
6.Reduce stress

Okay got it!~
Thanks y'all. :]
Definately find a beauty/cleaning regimen that you can do everyday. I can't really give you advice, because I don't know too much about you skin type or anything. I have a daily regimen, since I have anxiety, and stress and anxiety gives me pimples.
So if you find something that works now and do it either everyday or every other day, you should be clear by June.

And remember to: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff