Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Girl

Moogle Voodoo
GhostlyMark
I'm gonna buy a truck and drink mountain dew today

User Image Sounds awesome!

Raven Winter

User Image Makes you look like a moogle.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107131620/white-bat-costume-hand-made-cuddly-furry?ref=shop_home_active_18

Wait... Those Moogle things... Aren't those the creepy shop owners in Kingdom Hearts?
I thought I recognized them.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nurse Kipsie
Moogle Voodoo
GhostlyMark
I'm gonna buy a truck and drink mountain dew today

User Image Sounds awesome!

Raven Winter

User Image Makes you look like a moogle.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107131620/white-bat-costume-hand-made-cuddly-furry?ref=shop_home_active_18

Wait... Those Moogle things... Aren't those the creepy shop owners in Kingdom Hearts?
I thought I recognized them.

User Image Yes, but they originated from Final Fantasy

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I got a bottle of wild turkey 101 proof and got stuff to make cocktails. Mostly mint juleps and happy Buddhas.... i still got to crush some ice and make some simple syrup

normally my friend would have a party on his roof since he lives right next to pier 39 but he works today

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Valtiel the Watcher
I got a bottle of wild turkey 101 proof and got stuff to make cocktails. Mostly mint juleps and happy Buddhas.... i still got to crush some ice and make some simple syrup

normally my friend would have a party on his roof since he lives right next to pier 39 but he works today

User Image Oh damn that blows.

Don't think I'll be able to see much fireworks tonight anyway, too cloudy over here

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Moogle Voodoo
Valtiel the Watcher

Don't think I'll be able to see much fireworks tonight anyway, too cloudy over here
I do have to go downtown anyway to see if my phone ended up on lost and found. good news is it's a piece of s**t flip phone so no one would probably want it. I am betting my life on that.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Valtiel the Watcher
Moogle Voodoo
Valtiel the Watcher

I do have to go downtown anyway to see if my phone ended up on lost and found. good news is it's a piece of s**t flip phone so no one would probably want it. I am betting my life on that.

User Image I hope you find it! Sucks losing a phone, no matter what kind it is

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Moogle Voodoo
Valtiel the Watcher
Moogle Voodoo
Valtiel the Watcher

I just texted my phone right now "well hello whoever currently has this phone in their possession. Please for the love of all that is holy, contact me. if you can, email me [my email address.... I mean I am not going to let everyone know what it is]"

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Valtiel the Watcher
Moogle Voodoo
Valtiel the Watcher
Moogle Voodoo
Valtiel the Watcher

I just texted my phone right now "well hello whoever currently has this phone in their possession. Please for the love of all that is holy, contact me. if you can, email me [my email address.... I mean I am not going to let everyone know what it is]"

User Image Well hopefully if someone does have it they're a good samaritian

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm having a girls night with my friend who had been depressed all week but I'm not American.

For Canada day I got drunk, jumped the fence to the public pool in the middle of the night and went skinny dipping.

Dapper Pup

User Image

Supposed to be going out to see a drag show/go out dancing tonight but I'm not entirely sure on that right now.

Kinda sorta taking care of a friend at the moment.
User Image

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Pink Plaid

Mister Okami

User Image You guys are such good friends to your friends in need emotion_kirakira
We're having lots of cake at work tomorrow to celebrate the 5th July! biggrin

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
MegaTurkey

User Image mmmmmm cake.

What kind?
Moogle Voodoo
MegaTurkey

User Image mmmmmm cake.

What kind?

Don't know to be honest with you, I'll find out tomorrow I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff