Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Skye_kawaiichan
Antun
Just make sure you keep the end product of masturbation sealed away in a jar for later use. Aged semen makes for a delicious substitute for mayonnaise on most hamburgers.

You've tried it? confused

Of course. Like I said, its delicious. I keep several jars of it in my attic so it can age.

Dude, I am all out of semen. can I borrow some.

Beloved Lunatic

Um...
I don't think it's excepted that you do but there are 6th grades having sex.
I think a 14 year old masturbating is fine.
I wouldn't know it men masturbate more than women.
I know I do it a lot.
lol
Actually, doing it is healthy.
Stuntman Bob
Quote:
Skye_kawaiichan
Antun
Just make sure you keep the end product of masturbation sealed away in a jar for later use. Aged semen makes for a delicious substitute for mayonnaise on most hamburgers.

Of course. Like I said, its delicious. I keep several jars of it in my attic so it can age.

i would rather have thousands upon thousands of my unborn children hit the floor then have some random guy eat it like mayonnaise
It's actually GOOD for your health.

Each time you do it it releases bad hormones. It actually makes you happier.
There was more stuff but I can't put a finger on what it is.. xD
zzzzzz93
Stuntman Bob
Quote:
Skye_kawaiichan
Antun

i would rather have thousands upon thousands of my unborn children hit the floor then have some random guy eat it like mayonnaise

Ok kid, we tried, but you definitely win this thread. +1 Internets to you. Now go jerk off, its great.
When it comes to masturbating I have classmates that do it numerous times a day and we ( though I don't) are younger than you. They also have sexual experiences with their "boyfriends". neutral
Stuntman Bob
Dude, don't do it. Cause each time you do it, you subtract one year off a new born babies life. You masturbating, is just like an after birth abortion.

I hate babies, this makes me want to masturbate more.

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It's perfectly normal and actually good for you. It helps prevent prostate cancer. It also give you good fertility (ability to make babies) if you do it several times a week (don't ask me how, it just does). It's better than having sex right now because sex can lead you into a lot of problems. Best examples are pregnancy and STDs.

Make sure no one catches you do it though. It can be awkward (or illegal if it's in public).
zzzzzz93
Stuntman Bob
Quote:
Skye_kawaiichan
Antun

I nearly cried when I read that... you win this round good sir.
teacupsue
It's perfectly normal and actually good for you. It helps prevent prostate cancer. It also give you good fertility (ability to make babies) if you do it several times a week (don't ask me how, it just does). It's better than having sex right now because sex can lead you into a lot of problems. Best examples are pregnancy and STDs.

Make sure no one catches you do it though. It can be awkward (or illegal if it's in public).

I question how legitimate some of these facts are. I've never heard of masturbation preventing prostate cancer.

I do know that the health benefits of masturbation include relieving stress, given that you do not cause stress upon yourself for feeling guilty about it. The key here is that you do it because you want to, not because you feel like you have to.

And yeah, it is true that it gives you better fertility. Masturbating allows you to clear out older sperm that you have produced, so if you have sex soon enough then you produce fresher and stronger sperm (but you aren't doing it for this purpose just yet, I hope.)

Some researchers say that it's actually quite normal for boys to begin masturbating at the age of 12. This is due to the hormones that begin to flow. But it isn't abnormal for you to choose not to masturbate, either, especially if you are religious.
um, i don't think you should start in the first place

It's fine.
In fact, it's a great age to start if you haven't already.
In all honesty, I started in 3rd grade....
I don't believe it effects your health. You'll be fine. :3

Please click here and vote for my boyfriend's avi in the Arena. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheepla
Of course it's normal. Hell, I'd find it odd if I met a fourteen-year-old that didn't.

I know one. D:
When I asked him about it he was actually serious.
I still don't believe him. >.>

Please click here and vote for my boyfriend's avi in the Arena. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Phantom

.*..*.♫.*.♪.*.♬.*..*.♫.*.♪.*.♬.*..*.

This thread is the best one I've seen in a long time.

.*..*.♫.*.♪.*.♬.*..*.♫.*.♪.*.♬.*..*.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces