Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it hard to make out with a guy with piercings in and on their mouth.
Cause it seems that it would be a challenge.

also including the factor that it would be the first time i kiss someone.
I think it would be. 0.0
Unless you can somehow find a way to artfully include the piercings into a good make-out session. lol

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

I've been told it's not that noticeable. I've always been curious to know what would happen if one person had braces, and the other had a lip ring, though. biggrin
it depends what is pierced, the jewelry, and how many there are.
Shouldn't be too hard, but if it's your first time kissing it might be...I froze my first time sweatdrop

Aged Poster

I've got a lip ring...no one's ever told me that it's really any different with it in. ^^
i wouldnt think it would be hard. my friend has braces and i want to see him kiss a gurl with braces. hes to scared to though.lol i hope they get stuck twisted lol jk
i speaking from personal expirence i can say that it is not hard. I have two lip rings, both of which have an inch and a half spike.
my boyfrined has three lips rings and two of them has an inch long spike, though we do accendently poke each other, we have not had any trouble kiss ...or anything else ^_~
I have a tongue piercing, and so does my boyfriend.

He likes it like that. :3
If it's a labret, try to push it out of the way with your tongue so it doesn't smash against your teeth(or theirs)... but it's so sexy kissing someone with one!! YUM YUM!
i spose it'd be a bit like kissing someone with braces
should be alright.
As long as you don't have braces I bet its fine!
Not speaking from experience though.
Ahhh lip rings.
Definately going to marrysomeone with one.. or two...
:3
You wont have to worry about the piercings unless you have some of your own and they somehow lock together, but otherwise nothing to worry about.

Ooh i love my girls with piercings though, somethin about it that i like.
When I actually still had my lip ring in, my ex said it was weird at first but after a while she didn't even notice it.
Well, I've kissed a couple of guys with liprings before, I hardly noticed it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff