Welcome to Gaia! ::

So i was jw if anyone is living a double life? Do you guys and girls feel like a fake person because of this? And is it even bad to live double lives? Or does the expectations or perceptions of people make you act a certain way; for example, if people view you as dumb but your very smart then do you just act dumb just because people perceive you that way?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nope.
What you see is what you get.
AND THAT IS A TERRIFYING THING.
I have split personality. I've managed to almost completely cut off one half, but it's still there and shows up from time to time. I get confused sometimes... not sure which one is me and which is the other, or if they're both me? I'm currently living as "the other half", but I'm not telling you who is who. ^_~

So yes, I live a double life every day. Sometimes it's a struggle, but in the end it's just me.
Kind-of-not-really....I'm outgoing and funny outside of school, but for some reason at school, I'm extremely quiet. And I can be a little mean to people that I feel close to. XD But to people who aren't close friends/family, I'm kind of closed and much more polite.
Then again, I know a lot of people like that.
Ricin
I have split personality. I've managed to almost completely cut off one half, but it's still there and shows up from time to time. I get confused sometimes... not sure which one is me and which is the other, or if they're both me? I'm currently living as "the other half", but I'm not telling you who is who. ^_~

So yes, I live a double life every day. Sometimes it's a struggle, but in the end it's just me.

O wow i like ur like last sentence =). It is just who you are and that's the best we can do. Love me or hate me right? lol

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
I do not live a doudle life.
I just do not let people get to know me right away.

Once they do, they might think I am a completly different person though.
I'm Bipolar, but do not live a double life....I've felt like many different people, but I make sure people know all of them ...
I think I'm really fake.

At school I'm the ugly girl turned pretty and I'd say that changed me. A LOT.

Most people at school seem to perceive me as ditsy and slutty but people I'm closer to know that's not really me.

In the end though, it's pretty much my fault people see me that way because, yeah, I make myself look like that.

I know that sounds really dumb because being seen as a slut or ditz isn't supposed to be a good thing but it's a lot harder to stop acting a certain way than to start.

Jeez, I was really honest with myself right there surprised
I think people who live a double life should learn and get to know about themselves first in order to love what they have. Because in most cases people who live a double life have no confidence in being themselves and it's a shame sad
I'm Borderline, but I've been suspected of having multiple personalities among many other things... neutral i don't think i really live a double life, but more like Jekyll and Hyde.
Same person.
Just two different sides, and sometimes it can get very, very scary.
But I'll live 3nodding
I portray myself differently sometimes to certain friends and family members than to certain people in my life. Am I leading a double life? I don't know.
I suppose I live a double life? I'm the same person, but I hide things from people.

At school, I have no true friends, ones that I can tell my secrets to, or talk about things I used to. I only have one friend who I know from previous years, and we're not even that close; everyone else went to the school I was supposed to go to. At this school I'm polite, quiet, and stressed to what I think is my breaking point.
My closest friend at school said I was different on the weekends that one time he walked the same road as me and Al (friend from other school). Hyper, loud, and so happy that I don't really care or notice that I'm having a barking war with a dog across the street.

I guess you could say I just suppress some things, and release others when around certain people; not really a double life...-shrug-
Nope I just have one life, that's hard enough. I can't imagine having two.
People seem to think i'm this really shy chick who's got nothing better to do then read all the time, and is totally lesbian since she's in a Masonic youth group about rainbows. x_o

Fact is, i'm bisexual, which no one seems to understand.
I love the girls I get to know because of Rainbow, because they don't talk random s**t about me. Unlike these stupid girls at school. >.>
I read; Better then talkig
I write; Better then being social in any other form.
I'm not shy; I'm just socially conflicted. >.>
I suppose I kind of do. But really it's just that I know when it is time to have fun and when it is time to be serious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff