Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Member

User Image

wish i could get that high again

i remember the first time i dabbed, it was after a short work day at the dispensary, so i was like "set me up a dab please"
and i walked home in a haze (don't dab and drive), listening to my music through earbuds that seemed to pump sound into my bones. it was a beautiful sunny day. heart

Businessman

Kinny Fear
User Image

wish i could get that high again

i remember the first time i dabbed, it was after a short work day at the dispensary, so i was like "set me up a dab please"
and i walked home in a haze (don't dab and drive), listening to my music through earbuds that seemed to pump sound into my bones. it was a beautiful sunny day. heart

describe what you mean by in a haze.

whilst high i walked down this kinda narrow long path covered in leaves (made the ground look like it was on fire) and tall trees lined the side of it and when i walked i felt like i was being sucked through to a hole at the end of the path, but no matter how far i walked i wasnt getting any closer to the end of the past. every now and again i would look over my shoulder really quickly because those were the only few seconds everything felt real.

but the feeling like youre being sucked somewhere and it sounds like youre whooshing somewhere, is that what you mean by haze?

Jean-Bear's Wife

The first time I smoked pot, I had just broken up with my ex.. But i was still living with him. His older sister worked at a dispensary and was always trying to hook me up. I always said no. But this time I said yes.

The first go around it was a joint. Didn't get very high from it. After the guy that brought the stuff left the sister asked if I wanted to smoke a bowl with her and I said yes. So I went out there with her. And she told me to take a hit from the green. So I did.. And then she told me to take another.. I remember heading to the bathroom and my ex asking me if I was okay with his new girl coming over. I told him Hold on I reeeaalllyyy have to pee.. When I came back out I walked straight to the back door.. And he looked at me and was like okay dont answer me.. I was like huh? and he said.. Again are you okay with syd coming over. I waved a hand at him and was like yeah yeah. I dont care and started giggling..

I sat back down with his sister. And I'm pretty sure we started smoking cigs and just talking. And I remember her not having anything to drink but beer and I had REALLY bad cotton mouth.. So that's what I drank.. And then after a few moments I felt like I just came back from being out of my body or something. I couldn't remember what we had just talked about or anything and I started panicking... Then she took me inside and we watched Dazed and Confused and I kept looking at my ex and giggling.. I don't know why, but I found it funny that I was practically cuddling his older sister.

And then I threw up in my glass of tea XP blleehhh

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
lmao apple pipe

it was my first date w/ my now bf and we were at his friend's house and we were smoking out of a bong n i also smoked hookah so the nicotine made me feel higher i guess

i just laughed a lot n then had sex w/ bf and cuddled for hours
Weed is not a drug.
If that's the only 'drug' you've done, keep it that way, plz?
You don't even know
I don't remember the first time I ever smoked weed, it's been so long ago.

The first time I did hash was alright. It was with my dad, he loves the stuff. It was just like being high on weed, but amplified.

I snorted ritalin once. That was stupid. Don't do it.

The first time I did acid, I was downtown with some friends. We stopped at a gas station to pee at one point, and as I was sitting down doing my business, I started staring at the floor. It was this dark orange color, and the floor started to move around my feet, like lava, then the lava turned into faces, then the faces started trying to climb up onto my feet and up my legs while I was trying to pee. I remember pulling my feet off the floor, finished up my business, and ran out of the bathroom like a bat out of hell. I don't remember noticing the people's reactions in the store as I ran out, but I'm sure I got a lot of weird stares lol.

The first time I did shrooms sucked. I don't remember it being much different from weed, except I had to pee constantly, and I would have mild hallucinations once in a while. I haven't done it since, it sucked.

The first time I did e was fun. I was out all night with some friends, I remember feeling like I was floating while I walked.
drugs are awful
it makes me really uncomfortable when a friend tells me they tried "x"-drug for the first time, no matter what it is
chemically ******** around with your perception of reality to the degree that drugs allow is no joke
anonymouse715
Weed is not a drug.
If that's the only 'drug' you've done, keep it that way, plz?
You don't even know

done a lot of drugs and the only really bad experiences i've had have been on weed lol

Invisible Humorist

i bought space cake and ate it

that's it

me not cool
Ah, yes. The first time I inhaled mary jane. But nobody calls it that, and likely never will.
I was sixteen--I think I was sixteen, it was my junior year of high school, and the party had just ended. We were trying to figure out what to do, and someone suggested we smoke. "Smoke?" I echoed, not knowing that they meant weed and not cigarettes. Ah, how young and uninfluenced I was.
It was pretty exciting, but I didn't actually get high. Most people don't, their first time. Nbd. Just try again at a later point. I sure did.
Smoking pot makes me trip balls. Open and closed eye hallucinations, and it really hurts my back. Only reason I ever do it is because music is so amazing on it. So it's a rare thing for me.

DXM would have to be my favorite, followed by classic psychedelics.

Bashful Bookworm

I was already drunk the first time I did weed.
I spent a lot of time on the floor swaying a peacock feather in the air and chatting with friends.
I've recently learned I love to dance while high, though I look silly doing so.
this one time i got real high on the lsd's before a ratdog concert, which ended up being in the most regal and detailed theater ever,
The Palace Theatre in Kentucky, look it up its worth it.

but anyways, i ate about 5 hits of some really strong stuff and that was a lot for me at the time,
so me and my friends go in and i start coming up soooo hard right before we go inside to where the seats are, and we all had different tickets for all over the theatre but OBVIOUSLY could not be separated.
so we just keep saying no no no we have to be together and my eyes had to have been popping out of my head, i didnt even know what to say but look all sad cuz they were trying to tell us we couldnt go in the lower level together but i am HIGH and it is so obvious, i started getting a little worried....

WELL finally we get taken to this lady and there some whispers and chit chat and then she just waves for us to follow her, and she takes us right up to the front of the stage front row VIP and leaves.

we're all like
eek eek eek eek eek

Bashful Businesswoman

ahhhhhhhhhhhh you're back
crying

And I've never gotten high. Mostly because I don't have any connections to anyone whos into/sells drugs. All my friends are a bunch of nerds.
crying .
I was 15 or 16. We smoked, and I kept laughing for no reason because I was so out of it. I made everyone there walk along with me by a pond, laughing all the.. Eventually, we got back to my friend's house and went to bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff