Welcome to Gaia! ::

So LifeStyleDiscussion, I pose you this question;

How do YOU know when you are in love with/infatuated with somebody else?

I want to know what specific things you notice about yourself when you are one of the two above with someone else.

Personally, when I am in love with/infatuated with someone, I go weak at the knees and my heartbeat begins to race. Unfortunately it also proves that I was no in love with my ex-boyfriend. He could never make my knees go weak or make my heart race just by me being near him. Only two people can do that to me.

Anyway.

DISCUSS>
User Image

[ When ever I see my "infatuation" I always have stupid grin on my face it's like :'DDDDDDDDD... I can't stop smiling when teh person in question is around.

Ladykiller

User Image

I know I'm in love with somebody when they're all I think about and usually all I talk about.

Instead of going weak in the knees, getting butterflies or any of that, I actually feel comfortable around them. Like I can be me no matter what.

:] that's how I feel around my boyfriend, atleast. User Image
Uh,

heart races, you blush like crazy, you do whatever you can to get that person's attention, you think about that person all the time, when you think about them you get butterflies in your stomach (same if you see them), you talk about them all of the time.

There's more but those are the most noticeable.
Haruna
Uh,

heart races, you blush like crazy, you do whatever you can to get that person's attention, you think about that person all the time, when you think about them you get butterflies in your stomach (same if you see them), you talk about them all of the time.

There's more but those are the most noticeable.

But which ones apply to YOU?

I don't have all of those affect me at all. But I want to know about YOU.
I don't believe in love, but I do feel a strong companionship and affection for my boyfriend. I'll smile for hours whenever I think of him, and my chest gets that tight feeling, like its getting crushed in a vice. It hurts, yet feels soooooo good.
    I don't know yet.
    I'd like to think that I've experianced love.
    At my age though, and the lack of 'living' I've actually done...
    I don't think it's happened yet.
    Keyword: Yet.

There is [always] something to r/e/m/i/n/d me,
Of another place in t i m e,
Where }love{ had traveled far to [fi]nd me.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Things like your knees going weak and butterflies in your stomach and a racing heartbeat aren't love. That's a crush. Those sorts of symptoms are things you get when you're just starting to date someone, not when you're really in love.

When you love someone, you really trust them. If you trust them, you won't get signs of nervousness like that. It does affect your body, but in a different way.
Plan of Attack=Love.

Seriously, when I like someone it's like "ohh la la fantasy fantasy" but when I want someone it's like "Step one, lend DVD. Step two, invite self over to watch DVD with him alone. Etc."

I smile constantly adn laugh a lot and I'm always touching them/hitting/pushing, and I get really quite or really talkative.
One thing I've noticed? I'm content just sitting in silence with that person. It's never awkward or boring. He's my best friend and the only person I constantly think about. When I'm away from him for a few months, I get really depressed. The smallest things can remind me of him and make me cry.

And you know you're in love with someone if you can watch them take a nasty dump and still want to have sex with them.
steamboat milly
User Image

I know I'm in love with somebody when they're all I think about and usually all I talk about.

Instead of going weak in the knees, getting butterflies or any of that, I actually feel comfortable around them. Like I can be me no matter what.

:] that's how I feel around my boyfriend, atleast. User Image

same with me... sept that boyfriend part ..well sept the girlfriend part aswell lol... but w/e not the point.. thats part of what its like with me

Tipsy Explorer

i know i like someone when i dont know what to say.
    I know I love someone as when I think about them leaving to go far away soon, I cry. I'm also childish when he talks to me xD.
I feel my face going hot whenever the person's name is mentioned

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces