Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Most of my guy friends have expressed romantic interest in me at a certain point. However, it's also true that most of them have understood I was not interested in them in any other way than friends.
Honestly you're going to find drama with both girl and guy friends, one isn't more special than the other.
My closest guy friends are gay, but I still have close guy friends who aren't, who I will hang out with, go to the bar or movies with. Most of my friends are girls, but I don't find any awkwardness in hanging out with guys.

Hilarious Businesswoman

I have guy friends as well as girl friends and we get along great! The main thing is that you do not catch feelings with one another. I have zero interest in dating my guy friends and they feel the same way about me. We date other people and have never flirted with one another. I've even gone on a double date with me and my guy and my male best friend and his girl. Not catching feelings is what keeps it from getting weird and full of drama

Magical Tree

i have some good guy friends.

no guy really wants to go clothes shopping with you for hours. (but i did get two of my guy friends to go clothes shopping with me and another girl for a bit. it was fun.)
guys will go tech shopping, video game shopping... and even book shopping without much coaxing.

but sit down to some coffee and good conversation? sure.

my two best guy friends are from highschool and college, and i consider them family.
but here, where i've been living for 1.5 years, there's this one guy from England and he's easy to talk to, and up for almost any activity. he frequently plans group dinners. he's not looking for girls to like him. he already has a girlfriend. he's just a social kind of guy.

but yes. guys and girls can be friends.

Bashful Bookworm

I'm sure most guy friends don't want to go shopping for hours on end with you.
Hell, I don't even like shopping for hours on end.
But yeah, essentially guys and girls can be just friends, they just have to get past the social stigma of it and find someone who clicks with you.

Lavish Loiterer

Stephnananana

I'm sure most guy friends don't want to go shopping for hours on end with you.
Hell, I don't even like shopping for hours on end.
But yeah, essentially guys and girls can be just friends, they just have to get past the social stigma of it and find someone who clicks with you.

I shop for minutes at a time because I go in to get what I want and go out. Apparently that's the same mentality as most of my guy friends who shop for themselves.

And I'm sure in the beginning there's some general interest. One of my closest guy friends said he thought I was cute at first and then discovered I had a functioning brain and now he has someone to have long conversations about nothing with. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff