4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
WAT DO GIRLS WANT IN A GUY (GIRLS ONLY)
I'm a guy.
I want a girl who can spell "what" and "girl."
Another one of these threads?

It differs for everybody. Some girls want looks, some want personality, some want both.

Everybody's opinion on what is good looking, or a good personality is so different that there is no one answer.
I want a guy who isn't thirty.
Has no kids.
And doesn't want to cheat on his wife with me.
I want the ability to act intelligent.

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i like generally tall guys with masculine shoulders. he needs to have good hygiene(no stink breath). i like guys who smell really nice and attractive. he also needs to be sweet to me and able to take care of me(etc). annnd has that have a handsome face.
i'm pretty picky, tho skin color, ethnicity, other things like that dont matter to me.
i dont like immature guys who like talking about fighting(unless its pro fighting), and other dumb stuff.
i like guys who actually think about things, and are patient and kind.

lol there are probably other things, but this is all i could think of right now. lol
I'd rather not date a guy, period. And why does it have to be just girls? Some guys like other guys, just FYI.
Smart, nice, cute! smile is fun and can be tough... not too much like me though because then everything would be boring. Sensitive too though

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
A girlish figure.
wink
xXPaperHeartCutXx
I'm a guy.
I want a girl who can spell "what" and "girl."

Lmao. xD

Also to answer your question, a guy should be tough - to protect you from danger-, smart -pwez no be sped-, cute -no uglies here- and fun. XD Just not too fun.
i want a guy to be acttractive,kind,pretty cute and handsome and to love me forever and smart and the important part is cute of couse
Friendship or sex.
Sometimes both.
Not you.

neutral

Different guys want different things.
I want a guy who can keep me interested, who's attractive, and not dependent on others. I also only date guys who either work full-time, or go to college.
I want someone intelligent who's open minded.
Looks doesn't matter to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces