Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm all for alternative fashion and piercings and whatnot, but I find stretching... silly. sweatdrop To each their own, though.

Isn't gauge like how thick something is like wire or whatever ever. About 2 years ago I decided to get my ear pierced and there were diffrent gauges of earings.

Strangest House

I'm currently at 9/16" and I loooooveeeee them.
What I don't love is people who call it gauging.

Gauging =/= stretching.
If you gauge the holes in your ears, you're measuring them, not stretching them. rolleyes

Yeah thats what I thought. I got a band shirt at hot topic once and the guy asked me If I was going to stretch them. I had no idea what he was talking about and thats what he told me. I cant even remember the last time I wore earrings.

I'm stretching my ears and I couldn't be happier. I love to see other people with their ears stretched.

Invisible Shapeshifter

I think they look cool on some people. I don't think they are crazy I just think they fit some people better then others....like this one dude who has one and he always puts sharpie markers through the holes XD lol.
Amazing!
i have a 14 gauge right now..looking oon makeing it bigger..

They're great to a certain extent,
but it comes to a point where they get ******** ridiculous.

to the horror stories kid;;
i've stretched my ears to a 0, took them out and they shrank completely back to normal.
twice.
i haven't heard of anyone has who hasn't had them shrink back. I know its possible, just very unlikely unless you go past 00.

Lonely Lunatic

I love the way they look. =3 I used to be at 3/4" but they got infected so I let my lobes heal up. I'm at 7/16" now and working my way back up.
1" - 1 1/2" is my favourite size.
I think they are just under 3/4" in this pic:

User Image
Personally i don't like gauges.
I just think there unattractive.
And then i think about when im like 80 years old, and my ear holes will be at my knees. Thats just icky to me.
I'm at 5/8"'s and I'll be at 1" inch in a month or so.

I have to scalpel due to a major blow out, and I've been waiting for warm whether so I could do it.
Gauges are beautiful, and is the art of stretching.
to those who worry about age, when I get older I'm planning on being ugly anyways, there's really not stopping it, so why not have a good story for my grandchildren.

=]
my ears are 4 biggrin im not going any bigger and i don't get weird looks...
where are you from??
i don't really like that but it's your ears you can do with them what you want
Lebiram
my ears are 4 biggrin im not going any bigger and i don't get weird looks...
where are you from??
Indiana area.
4's don't get many weird looks because it's not hard to get earrings that look that size, but if you're mind's made up on staying at 4's.. well no matter how much convincing I do, it wouldn't help would it? biggrin

I get a certain feeling when I stretch, and the size I'm at is never big enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff