Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Thawney
azndreams

EDC '12, best trip I've ever made anywhere! o/ I so fondly remember meeting you and sporting them jellyfish tutus.

Yeah we had a great time. Sure some ups and downs like the windstorm and Andria not listening to me about where I parked the car, but so much fun. Sad though I had to emergency take Andria home on Monday otherwise we could of hung out one last time and I would have introduced you to some food.
Vaxir
Never been to a rave. May do one day. I used to love all the clothing style and accessories. Still do, kinda. I used to wear lovely neons and colours and s**t but my style changed back to being rather dark. I have OCs who wear the rave and kandi things <3

ive always switched back and forth between neons and black! i make a ton of kandi, and then when i go to raves i always pick through my stuff and pick out the colored kandi that fits my mood the best! sometimes i go all pink, sometimes all black and white, that's what i love about raving, you can be any color you want or any style you want and no body judges you! so much better then on a daily bases when i get harassed for wearing a pink poofy skirt! plus all the pretty music too! ♥ i can't wait for liberation at the end of next month!

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
ARMIN TODAY AHHHHHHH! I'M SO EXCITED. My friend is coming over for a kandi making sesh first. Going to be an awesome day. emotion_awesome
Pink Plaid
ARMIN TODAY AHHHHHHH! I'M SO EXCITED. My friend is coming over for a kandi making sesh first. Going to be an awesome day. emotion_awesome

so lucky!!! hope you have fun! heart

hope yo have fun! armin was one of my best experiences ever! ♥

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Basset Hound Babe
Pink Plaid

We had a kandi sesh before armin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then here are our pictures getting ready

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pics of the show

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then after party kandi sesh while high at my friends house!

I had such an amazing time. It was so much fun. I love my trance family. heart
Pink Plaid
Basset Hound Babe
Pink Plaid

We had a kandi sesh before armin.

Then here are our pictures getting ready

Pics of the show

Then after party kandi sesh while high at my friends house!

I had such an amazing time. It was so much fun. I love my trance family. heart

wow! i'm jelly! seems like your armin experience was so much better then mine! all we had were drunk hipsters and bros who were more into saying they saw armin then ACTUALLY SEEING armin! i made a bunch of kandi and no one wanted to trade (or knew what it was) ;_;

Shirtless Explorer

heart

I lived in Dallas for 17 years and we had this place called Afterlife that basically became a crack warehouse. A lot of friends and associates I know went years ago before it was shut down for the raves. It got busted soooo many times they lost count. Also In Austin there's a warehouse my friends go to, idk what it's called but it's basically Austin's Afterlife. Anyways…

I moved to SoCal a year ago and REALLY want to go to a rave now that I'm 18!I love spinning poi, all sorts of electronic music, and LOVE dancing. The issue is that the raves here are so freakin expensive. Like, $300 for some DJs nobody's ever heard of or they're 21+. plus i don't have any friends here to go with but eh.

Anybody know raves in SoCal that don't drain your money?

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Maxxxipad
heart

I lived in Dallas for 17 years and we had this place called Afterlife that basically became a crack warehouse. A lot of friends and associates I know went years ago before it was shut down for the raves. It got busted soooo many times they lost count. Also In Austin there's a warehouse my friends go to, idk what it's called but it's basically Austin's Afterlife. Anyways…

I moved to SoCal a year ago and REALLY want to go to a rave now that I'm 18!I love spinning poi, all sorts of electronic music, and LOVE dancing. The issue is that the raves here are so freakin expensive. Like, $300 for some DJs nobody's ever heard of or they're 21+. plus i don't have any friends here to go with but eh.

Anybody know raves in SoCal that don't drain your money?

I go to raves alone all the time. It's the perfect place to make new friends. emotion_awesome

All about the plur.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Basset Hound Babe
Pink Plaid
Basset Hound Babe
Pink Plaid

wow! i'm jelly! seems like your armin experience was so much better then mine! all we had were drunk hipsters and bros who were more into saying they saw armin then ACTUALLY SEEING armin! i made a bunch of kandi and no one wanted to trade (or knew what it was) ;_;

Yeah it was a huge show and an amazing performance. Danced my butt off.
I don't do raves so I don't much. But I was wondering so 'kandi' = beaded bracelets correct? If so I never heard of that term before. But the bracelets look great I espcially love the Blue one smile
blackrose_246810
I don't do raves so I don't much. But I was wondering so 'kandi' = beaded bracelets correct? If so I never heard of that term before. But the bracelets look great I espcially love the Blue one smile

yes! they are the bracelets! Normaly you trade with people, and it marks sort of a friendship, or at least mutual respect for one another. Allthough, the last few raves I went to, I gave away a lot of kandi, but of course it was all to people who were nice or cute, and some of the nice hipsters and bros i gave kandi to were super excited and said they wanted to start making kandi too so all around, kandi is pretty rad, and it makes every body happy! 3nodding

Hallowed Lunatic

Lol I was a kandikid waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when... the scene is crap now.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Pink Plaid
Chieftain Twilight
I love me a good Rave. but there hasn't been one in years in my town. all it took was one dumbass to get it busted.

That sucks hard. I go to legal raves held at night clubs so I don't have to worry about anything getting busted.

I honestly don't like the legal raves... they are a nesting ground for greek life idiots, rapists, terrible DJs, and never have enough dancing room. the underground ones are awesome! heart they attract incredible dancers, artists, poi and hula hoop dancers, and the best part is that they are more filtered. I like exclusive parties better. I can't stand the venues that cater to college students.

Sparkly Smoker

Tomorrow World line up got announced today!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff