Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate it when people just can't take a compliment. Saying someone looks nice is an insult all of a sudden?
I don't like being called a chick. I'm a human, not a little bird. mad
I hate it guys are like your well fit... it's sounds so common! gonk
I feel awkward when a guy tells me im hot!! it's really really awkward... makes me wanna kill somebody... rofl

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Something I hate is when stupid kids that I don't know...point and say: theres that POLACK or pierog or look at that Pole, she must drunk all the time
that really pisses me off and i can hold a grudge forever

if its a friend or someone with the same background i dont really mind cuz they know what it means and I can correct them
Ally1313
I also hate being called hot or sexy. It makes me feel like they're just looking at my body.

That's cuz they are! wink
I hate being called fat, im not fat i dress in loose clothes, i once let my sister dress me in a tight shirt and everyone said i was hot and to tell u the truth i was so used to being called fat and emo i put on a big hoodie i had in my locker and just let them call me fat and i excepted being emo... even if i havnt been near any sharp object in 2 years, i like compliments from my boyfriend and only he can see me in a small shirt and he makes me feel better. i just wish these mean words would go away, my best friend is called a dyke cuz word spread across the school she kissed a girl.. it's none of thier business really, 3nodding
Nothing is wrong with girls kissing girls! rofl
zyciapolaka829
Something I hate is when stupid kids that I don't know...point and say: theres that POLACK or pierog or look at that Pole, she must drunk all the time
that really pisses me off and i can hold a grudge forever

if its a friend or someone with the same background i dont really mind cuz they know what it means and I can correct them

ima polac 2 and i know its hard, i've hear things like "there's the polac" and the play team up on me cuz im paler than anyone at my school, they laugh at me and make me run into them one boy lifts his shirt when i'm not all the way awake and i run into him, yesterday i was at my locker during class and he passed and said "what ya doin girly" i was confused, girly? and in my 5th hour he kept staring at me and i felt out of place. he is one of the most popurlar guys in the school he hangs out with the pretty perfect girls (they like to b called barbie dolls o.0) and he was staring at me.. and i thought maybe some guys are different when they aren't around thier friends.
Clave Kreed
Nothing is wrong with girls kissing girls! rofl

u r smart ^_^ there really isnt if they r bi let them b its not anyones business

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
stressed stressed rofl sweatdrop I also, hat when people call me skinny,cbecause I do eat alot.Its just I try to stay fit with doing crounches and push ups
I hate walking to work or down the street or anwhere for that matter and dudes will honk, whistle. talk2hand
I get called pretty and hot a lot. It bothers me somedays bt i'm with you on how it feels weird like they're telling yo a lie when they tell yo type of thing. ><;
I hate it when people call me anorexic. Okay? MY weight flctates. as for my body size, i'm "skinny". like way and people are like..."Damn...eat some meat" that pisses me off. or when they tell my brother that. He...---> IS a twig. no kidding, bt the boy aint anorexic. Just high metabolism. ^^
i hate it when people say it,
& i hate it even more when they KNOW i'm taken {in a 3 year relationship, so wtf.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff