Yes, we all get along fine! 0.52173913043478 52.2% [ 24 ]
No, I hate my roommates. 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Vishin
Smashed Cupcake
I did when I lived on campus. She
1.) Never took out the garbage.
2.) Hung up her underwear on our towel rack ( gonk )
3.) Always had her tv on extremely loud when I tried to sleep
4.) I could hear her eat. Like, she'd chew with her mouth open and really ******** loudly!!
5.) Just threw her pads/tampons in the bathroom's garbage. Maybe I was just taught differently, but that s**t would smell up the bathroom!

The list goes on. Needless to say, I don't live on campus anymore. But that's mostly because I can't afford it.

My roommates always do 1-3 on your list, drives me crazy sometimes! Especially the underwear, I mean who wants to see that?

THERE WAS A BLOOD STAIN IN THOSE UNDERWEAR. P E R I O D B L O O D. gonk

Lunatic

I do and we get along all of the time.
My roommates were my best friends until I grew out of them and they decided they liked each other more than me.

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Smashed Cupcake
Vishin
Smashed Cupcake
I did when I lived on campus. She
1.) Never took out the garbage.
2.) Hung up her underwear on our towel rack ( gonk )
3.) Always had her tv on extremely loud when I tried to sleep
4.) I could hear her eat. Like, she'd chew with her mouth open and really ******** loudly!!
5.) Just threw her pads/tampons in the bathroom's garbage. Maybe I was just taught differently, but that s**t would smell up the bathroom!

The list goes on. Needless to say, I don't live on campus anymore. But that's mostly because I can't afford it.

My roommates always do 1-3 on your list, drives me crazy sometimes! Especially the underwear, I mean who wants to see that?

THERE WAS A BLOOD STAIN IN THOSE UNDERWEAR. P E R I O D B L O O D. gonk

emotion_puke So gross!

Familiar Phantom

Not right now no, except for my family. Let's see... first two years of college I had the same room mate and we got along very well for the most part. During one internship I had 3 roommates in a 2 bedroom apartment and we mostly just left each other alone and that was ok. Everyone was clean. One guy talked on the phone extremely loud and that was kinda annoying but that was the only problem. At another internship I also had 3 room mates in a 2 bedroom apartment and they were pretty much awesome. Two of the always filled the sink with dirty dishes instead of putting them in the dishwasher and that pissed me off sometimes but we all became good friends and did lots of stuff together and it was mostly awesome.

Vicious Reveler

Robot Giny
What's the difference between a roommate, a housemate, and a flatmate?

I'm not entirely certain, but it seems to be something like this. Roommate is a more American term, and is sometimes used to describe someone you share an actual room with, like at a University campus. But also seems to be used sometimes to describe other people you share a house with that have separate bedrooms. But some people call that housemate.

Flatmate is a commonly used term in many countries outside of America. It is most often describing someone that you share a house with where people have their own bedrooms.

So they're pretty similar, sort of just a regional difference. Like sidewalk and footpath.

If someone else knows more than me. feel free to elaborate! That's only what I picked up and inferred myself.

Distinct Dabbler

My husband started out as my roommate, and we got along so well we got married.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I was blessed with not having crazy roommates. However, living with three other people (usually people I didn't know) was overwhelming. I really hope I don't have to ever do that again.

Right now I'm living with my parents again until my new job starts. I have the whole upstairs to myself since my brother is away at college, so it's nice.
My roommate last semester is the first person I've ever genuinely hated.
cry
I live in a three bedroom right now. Currently the third bedroom isn't occupied, so it's just my roomie and I. Her boyfriend stays the night every night. I'm glad that I get along with them. I don't see them much, they're ALWAYS out, but it's better than having a horrible living arrangement. I'm lucky to have an apartment layout style where each room has their own bedroom. So I don't have to worry about her stuff being everywhere or having mine everywhere.
We share all our dishes and utensils instead of keeping them separate and so far we've been good at taking the trash out whenever it needs to be done. If I see it's full, I'll take it on my way out. Same for her. Her boyfriend actually does most of it though. xD

We actually had this one girl get in contact with us, saying she wanted to get to know us to see if she could get along with us before moving in. And this girl was a total party girl hussie. From the pictures we saw, it seemed as if a Playboy Bunny costume was the only outfit she owned. >.>
So my roommate and I both talked bad about the place and talked her out of moving in. n__n It was amusing, as rude as that sounds. 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I had flatmates at makeup school. Constant fighting. Luckily I had the loft which meant I didn't have to share a room.

Boyfriend and I almost got housemates. We found a house, then a fight broke out and they said some nasty things to him. So we didn't move in and they found someone else.
We were really good friends before, now not so much. Learned my lesson to not ******** with friendships by moving in.

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
AkioMaster
I was blessed with not having crazy roommates. However, living with three other people (usually people I didn't know) was overwhelming. I really hope I don't have to ever do that again.

Right now I'm living with my parents again until my new job starts. I have the whole upstairs to myself since my brother is away at college, so it's nice.

I find the people I live with overwhelming even if they're quiet, but I have social anxiety and being around anyone I don't know well gets under my skin.

I bet having that much space to yourself is nice whee
I live with my boyfriend and his best friend. They've lived together in nerdy harmony for 10-ish years. They get pissy with each other on occasion but nothing major. Neither of them have ever lived with a female before but they're adapting pretty well.

Fashionable Shopper

Smashed Cupcake

Oh, oh, how can you be good enough?
User Image

Haha, then where are you supposed to put them? Go outside every 30 minutes??? How odd....

User Image
How can you measure up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas