Total Votes:[ 149 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

MORTALS......DO YOU BELIVE IN VAMPIRES?
TELL THE TRUTH MORTAL

IF NOT....THEN TELL ME WHY
i do, cuz they were spoken about for a reason~ pirate
Nope.
Just because.
hell ya.....i mean people talk about them for a reason.......damn i so want to be a vampire myself though......i got part of it down.....i love the taste of blood twisted
Do I believe that there are people who drink blood? Yes, I've seen people do it. Do I believe in undead children of the night who live solely off of the blood of humans and turn into bats? Gimme some proof and I will wink
I believe in Energy Vampires...^^''
The stuff from books? No.
People that happen to drink/crave blood? Yeah.
I wouldn't consider them a vampire, though.
People who are really pale and sleep in coffins and turn into bats and drink other people's blood to turn them into vampites? Hhahahahhahhhno.

Psychotics who kill others just to drink their blood? Of course!! (Vlad the impaler)
Vampires are real you just have to know where to look
Do you believe in magic? dramallama

Dapper Man-Lover

No.

I stopped believing in other fictional things when I was younger as well (Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, werewolves, the Loch Ness Monster, etc).

I do believe there are people with messed up teeth and people with blood lust, but I'm not stupid/silly enough to believe in blood-suckers or "energy drainers."

confused
You want us who don't think vampires are real to give you proof? That would be like asking an atheist to show proof that there is no god. It should be the other way around.

So please, give me proof that there ARE vampires. If you can't then I won't believe they are real.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
If someone was a vampire, I bet they could spell. And type.
Believe?
I AM ONE!
scream

i mean...
sweatdrop
If there are vampires, that would be awesome. Then I could start to systematically hunt them all down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff