Welcome to Gaia! ::

As someone in a relationship of six years with someone I'm still very lovey dovey with, I have to say that sounds obnoxious.

And I would say that they should respect you enough to just hold hands and such when hanging out with you. Yes, they should be allowed to blah blah blah, whatever, but it still seems dickish to not take your comfort into mind.

Them showing so much PDA makes you uncomfortable, but they're not going to be uncomfortable by not displaying PDA, see what I did there?

There are far worse issues, but I would still find it annoying and obnoxious to be around constantly. Occasional lovey dovey moments are okay, but when it is constant and in your face, it makes me want to throw up.
That honestly sounds very creepy. Luckily I know no one like that.

Lucky Star

Ew.

I don't like pda.
Hell I don't even like being all touchy feely when home alone with my husband lol

Bloodsucker

aww they in that honey moon phase where nothing can go wrong.

I feel uncomfortable if I'm with a couple, the third wheel, and they start getting all romantic. like. Am I supposed to be here right now?
why u ******** invite me. damn

but. I wouldn't say acting like an "anime". More like babying each other and stuff like that.

Romantic Grabber

Ugh. That sounds too cute.
I feel sick from just reading that and imagining it.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I find that whining s**t hella annoying, man.
Namekuji no Baka
As someone in a relationship of six years with someone I'm still very lovey dovey with, I have to say that sounds obnoxious.

And I would say that they should respect you enough to just hold hands and such when hanging out with you. Yes, they should be allowed to blah blah blah, whatever, but it still seems dickish to not take your comfort into mind.

Them showing so much PDA makes you uncomfortable, but they're not going to be uncomfortable by not displaying PDA, see what I did there?

There are far worse issues, but I would still find it annoying and obnoxious to be around constantly. Occasional lovey dovey moments are okay, but when it is constant and in your face, it makes me want to throw up.

I'm glad there's someone else who understands!

Enduring Phantom

That sounds annoying and gross

Questionable Sex Symbol

I know people who act like they're in an anime in general, and it's really weird and annoying.
Like they'll see their friend and scream "______-chaaaaaaan!!!!~~~" and then run over and tackle them. Even if they're much bigger then their friend.
And I knew one kid who would draw anime self-portraits all over his notes, and he was a really good artist,
but he would draw himself very skinny and attractive with perfect emo hair when he was actually a hideous fat kid with nasty frizzy hair.
Like, is that how you actually see yourself? Because if it is, you're in for a rude awakening.
Jimmedy
aww they in that honey moon phase where nothing can go wrong.

I feel uncomfortable if I'm with a couple, the third wheel, and they start getting all romantic. like. Am I supposed to be here right now?
why u ******** invite me. damn

but. I wouldn't say acting like an "anime". More like babying each other and stuff like that.

EXACTLY how I feel quite often x___x
what the hell is anime
I find that s**t annoying
Most things done by anime characters can't be done in real life without seeming creepy, strange, and just plain wrong Dx

Imagine walking down the street and seeing THAT. You wouldn't think "aww, cute! ^_^" you'd probably think "are those girls mentally stable...?"

Again, not so cute imagining that in real life...

Newbie Noob

Oh my, I can't even get started on how embarrassed I get when I see lovey-dovey people around me.

And LOL Sunny and Yuri. I miss 'dem older days.
Rivoltella Forte
Oh my, I can't even get started on how embarrassed I get when I see lovey-dovey people around me.

And LOL Sunny and Yuri. I miss 'dem older days.

Me too! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces