Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to hear about your real fears. While we all have fear and uncertainty about the future, tell me what makes you afraid more than anything.

I would have to say fast driving. That loss of control feeling sucks. Cars are literally big metal weapons you drive around. I'm not only scared of going 50+ in a car, I cautiously watch the streets every time I cross. I really don't want to get taken out by someone's terrible driving.

dazzel_almond's Senpai

User Image

As much as I wished for the happiness of one...

I believe I've answered this in a different thread before, but a legitimate fear of mine is being considered unimportant by someone I care deeply about, and about my kindness and loyalty being taken advantage of. I've had panic attacks about those fears.

It's hard to describe. It's like being very small in someone else's viewpoint and you think the world of them but they can leave you at any time because you don't matter. It's a very scary and horrible feeling.

someone else must be equally cursed.

I'm such a fool.

User ImageUser Image
Bridges over water man...

Hellraiser

Death and dying

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Never finding that crazy romantic lasting love like my parents have.
To never see the sun rise again.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Not much, honestly. I'm just about rid of my previous spheksophobia, and nothing else really frightens me that much. I've tried to remove all my fears and have been relatively successful; now things just concern me instead.

I'm flinchy when people throw things at me, though, if that counts.

Wheezing Fatcat

being homeless in winter

Blessed Prophet

Being with someone that's already in a serious relationship/married without knowing that they're in a serious relationship/married.

Too bad that this fear just came true.
I am also scared of driving. I only got my license a month ago (I'm 21) because I was so scared. I have 0 confidence, I'm scared of traffic, I'm scared of people judging me, I'm scared of crashing into someone, I'm scared of zoning out and driving off the road (I have Maladaptive Daydreaming and I find it hard to control..), I have almost drove into cars and gone on the other side of the road because of my daydreams. I just don't feel safe at all.

I'm also scared of never having a career I love. And frogs. And going in the water at the beach. And getting raped. And my house catching fire. And being murdered. And people coming in the house at night. And aliens.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Having 5 children with my husband turning abusive and living in a shithole apartment with lots of deadbeat roommates because it'll cost more without them. All that at age 29.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Being alone

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
and dancing ensued
being homeless in winter

2real.

Dapper Reveler

Being lost, alone, in a humid jungle at the height of noon. Hot, sweaty, alone surrounded by disgusting flourishes of nature, I fear most that I will be killed by a swarm of disgusting creepy jungle bugs and crawlers and the like. Stung by wasps and ants, bitten by centipedes and spiders and such, as they crawl over me and I flail around until I finally die, and they rip me apart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff