Welcome to Gaia! ::

So like I'm fed up with periods and s**t and I plan when i'm older to get rid of it.The problem is I will not use birth control to regulate.And by the way....my character is a dude but as you can tell i am not...xP. Is there a way? To get rid of a period...and symptoms. Is there such technology? I'm not sure and I'm to young to do anything but I'm getting ideas.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The injection will stop your periods, well according to everyone i know it has anyway.
Although that is a form of BC.

Uhm. Become anorexic and deathly skinny? It generally stops everything {{Not recommended}}
Go through menopause?
[Nympho] Whore
The injection will stop your periods, well according to everyone i know it has anyway.
Although that is a form of BC.

Uhm. Become anorexic and deathly skinny? It generally stops everything {{Not recommended}}
Go through menopause?[/quoute]
Menopause...not for another 40 years.....

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Uhm. You can have a menopause whenever your body wants to.

My mom went through it at 38.
In the news 13yr old girl has.
Prem- menopause is becoming more and more common..

Though as annoying as they are.. You cant get rid of them. Well you could keep getting yourself pregnant?
Lol you be a rabbit girl!
[Nympho] Whore
Uhm. You can have a menopause whenever your body wants to.

My mom went through it at 38.
In the news 13yr old girl has.
Prem- menopause is becoming more and more common..

Though as annoying as they are.. You cant get rid of them. Well you could keep getting yourself pregnant?
Lol you be a rabbit girl!

I dont like sex...with men..at least <3 xP...well ok...then i g2g..bi bi's
Feathered_Roses_GayLove
So like I'm fed up with periods and s**t and I plan when i'm older to get rid of it.

Good luck with that one. Perhaps a nice letter to God might get Him to do something about that.
If you go on the pill, there are certain kinds where you have your period less often, every three months (I think). But the pill is something that changes your hormones, so there are side effects (that are different with everyone, ask someone related to you- sis, mom, close aunt, because you might react similarly)

In highly extreme cases you can be "fixed" surgically like an animal, but then you can't ever have any children. Most doctors won't agree on this as a solution to get rid of you period.

Try the pill, or just deal with it, or try different methods of dealing with it (try tampons if you don't already, and there are other alternative methods that I'm not familiar with)

Good luck
if there was a way to stop it that would be amazing...but there isn't so stop complaining
I'm on deprovera or something, it's an injectable. They say it might stop your periods, but after the shot, a month into it my period started on schedule, but it never stopped, i'm 2.5 months in and it's still going *sigh* very light but it never stops. I hopign once the meds wear off it'll turn my leaky tap off. Then I'm going to try those plastic inserts you leave in you for 2wks. I hate the idea of the pill becauyse I'll fo0rget to take it and screw everything up razz
Stopping your period? Sorry, I understand that it is disturbing, but millions of women deal with it, don't tell me you can't. The easiest way to get it regulated is taking pill. It will also take away some of the pain, sometimes completly. If you don't wanna do birthcontrol, there is only surgerie, but that would change your body and hormons so much no doctor would do that without good reason (like some illness, cancer..). I guess you gotta deal with it. neutral
SIMPLE, HAVE YOUR OVARIES REMOVED
it solves it all
From iMush - this is my boyfriends account....><;;

To stop periods...why not just have everything removed ><;;

Well, you know what I mean...I hope ><;;

But seriously. Why stop them?? It makes you a girl and it is part of life and living. There are ways to prevent leakage and what not DURING the period so I wouldn't worry.

Strong pain killers are good for tummy problems or a nice hot water bottle on your stomach...
I don't get to have periods anymore. I had a hysterectomy done. But only because of complications. Doctors won't generally do that. Especially if you just want it to stop.
They only way would be to remove your uterus. But you'd have to take hormone pills.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff