Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends, those people we all know, hate <.< And love. Do you feel you need friends? Don't lie, a lot of people may say they'd be just fine, and if they had to F - Everyone else, but they know they'd be sad on the inside. Can you honestly say you could be fine doing everything by yourself. I know a lot of people may argue you on this but a ton of things are more fun when theres some one else around. Some one to share with or talk to about it. Or do it with. It gets lonely in your head. (Even with multiple personalities. O.o; Or that hear voices and/or see visions >..> No one to tell). I honestly think I could do well alone, because I've been gone from school for extended periods of times not knowing if I'd get to go back or if I'd just learn at home, never seeing my friends again, but even though I have a very non caring attitude for some reason I wouldn't mind being like one of the "main people" in a social group :p You know, the person everyone wants to hang around, or try to start conversations with, instead of being the one always having to start the conversations ( With certain people anyways).

Anyways, discuss friends, friend related issues, do you think you'd be better off with friends, can you honestly say you'd be completely ok without them.
I don't think I will survive without them..
Whoelse would I talk to when I have problems...
Especially in school...
I hold my friends very near and dear.
Back in the middle school days I didn't have many friends. I got picked on a lot. So now that I have them, its great. They can actually put up with me and they help me all the time. I'd die for any one of them.
I've been a loner for most of my life so far. When you make friends after a long time of being alone, it's one of the best feelings ..

When i have issues with my sister, I have no one to talk to. And she does. Her own friends can give her their bias opinion on the issue and tell her nothing's wrong with her; but i have to think about everything alone.
I have very few close friends sadly sad I come from a town that doesn't like me at all

I have 3 very, very, very best friend's.
But one of them moved away.
I'm not ALWAYS around my friend's because I'd rather be alone at times.
Yea...
i haven't had many friends over my lifetime. its lonely. but it makes me cherish the friends i do have even more. people need other people. its hard to be alone...

Invisible Lunatic

Of course I need my friends, I'm too dependent on some of them for... next to everything. There are others though that I would be more than happy to be rid of at this point. rofl Interesting that I still call them "friends"... they just refuse to go away and let me forget they exist.
Ahem. >_>;
I have a best friend who I would go to the ends of the world for... who I hit today in the arm with a racquetball. Heh. XD;
I'm honestly starting to become apathetic with my friends. I've never been able to be close friends with someone for more than 2 years or so. It's frustrating and it seems like they don't like me anymore. Maybe people just get sick of me, I don't know. I guess I just don't understand why people always have to grow apart. At least my relationships, it's hurtful. (By the by, I'm not a mean person, people generally like me. There might be something wrong with me, I don't know, but I"m not mean or too happy.)
Sigh, I just have to say that friends always seem to come and go so I don't see the point anymore with getting so close to someone, trusting someone with ALOT of my life, I don't want to do that anymore. I don't see the point in having a close friend anymore. People seem offended by my distance, but it's better than getting hurt... again... stare

Retro Panda
I can relate to a lot of you, even though I've been find. I guess I just have an emotional block though, I mean. I like doing stuff with my friends, but I'm known for my attitude towards things. For example, hugging. I never said I didn't like being hugged by them <.< I just never showed any interest. And when they do it I just stand there like I don't care. And they kinda half a** it because they think I'm going to hurt them ._. But yea. Maybe tomorrow when we go out again I can at least use one arm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff