Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
.::I heart U::.

It's always cold here in Alberta, but it never snows that much! I would rather have a nice sheet of ice and be -10 degrees then we can go play hockey or something rather than a freak cold with barely anything. Seriously, we've never had that much snow in the 7 years I've lived here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It doesn'tsnow much here.

And yes, you title is a bit misleading but you should totally keep it XD

Dapper Dabbler

Lol, yeah. Your title is just a little misleading. :]

Anyways, yeah, I'm snowed in, too. It's a complete bummer, I should be partying my butt off at the party that's been planned over a 2-3 month period but it was cancelled due to the storm. D:

It's still snowing, too! It's terrible, the snow is climbing over the fence in my backyard and my arms are about to fall off.. shoveling my driveway.. soo.. tiring. D:

Hm, what to do? Go on the Internet. Watch a bunch of movies. Get on the phone. Sleep. Read. Study. All day, I've been on the computer or sleeping. :]

Trust good ol' jolly England to get nothing but rain and wind!
8D
Damn you and your snow --.--
No, not the snow.
We'll just take that.
mel0deis
mathysta
i live in ohio too, northern ohio,were its still snowing
in som places the snow is higher than me and in 5ft something
my dog goes outside to pee, and he comes back a snowball

....i know how you feel

Awhhh. =[

My dog would rather hold it in...xD
...then pee in the basement.
sweatdrop

lmao-----my dog cant, sometimes,we think he might have bladder issues(not realy but still)

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Theres been a snow storm here happening since last night. Calmed down during the day but got worse again. Had to treak out a 20 minute walk there and then back to pick up something from my friends house. I've been home about 20 minutes now and my face is still bright red from the wind.

But Im used to it. Just piled on the layers. Only my face was exsposed. The rest of my body was sweating like mad. Pretty gross.

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items