Welcome to Gaia! ::

well... my GF of nearly a year, has been keeping something from me, and it makes me wonder what else she keeps from me. I just found her Myspace accountand it is a total lie... it says she is single... she is looking for cute boys and people.. perhaps her prince charming... WHICH I THOUGHT I WAS... and the group she is part of is Sexy and SINGLE in the US...

what do I do.... I've never had this I am freaking out. everything is upside down and nothing is right... I love her with all my heart... but I can't trust her now... can I? I've told her things I've never told anyone else.. things about me only someone I trust would know... and this is the thanks I get... her telling me s**t... and acting like its ok... she tells me nothing and it bothers me, I don't know what to do...

I am 17 and I have had other relationships just so you know.... I usually don't freak out like this... but now. I don't really know what to do. and nothing in my head is working right.... everything is wrong everything is messed up and everything seems like a mistake... I live on my own, I work, I go to school, I pay bills, and I try to keep my relationship alive... but no matter how hard I try everything goes wrong... it seems like nothing can come out good.... why??? can someone help me please.

and sensedog, I know what you will say, and I will probably agree... but please don't tell me to forget love... I have tried, i can't maybe you can, but I am unable to... I love her to damn much

and yes I am crying... although it won'y show on the outside... its inside. and it sucks, she was just helping me find myself again, with this. I have just lost myself even deeper in that pit of mire and muck... that pit of nothingness... perhaps I shall never find myself, does it really matter she holds the key to my heart??? or does it matter that she could crush me without a thought.... does anything else really matter at all??
Has she broken up with you, or told you you don't mean that much to her?

Have you asked her about it?

Have you consided the posibility that she is only flirting, or joking in the Myspace?

I need to know before I can reply.
it's probably just her flirting with guys online. It's fun to do that and see what letters people send you. it's probably just a joke.
no... she hasn't she is very confused and she is feeling pulled in every direction... I told her today that I am going to quit pulling and start following until she lets me lead with her... I love and I don't want to lose her... today though, when we were playing Ragnarok Online, she was chatting with a bunch of other people. and she accidently put. look for triana and my Email is sakurasia@hotmail.com I asked and she yelled at me to butt out of her business, that she doesn't need to tell me everything... I really don't get it, what really gets me is this guy that she had this HUGE crush on... she thought she might want to go out with him, put a comment saying I love you in japanese... I know enough japanese and I say it to her myself.... I just don't know what to do...

I am going to write her a letter, but my heart on the line, and tell her exactly how I feel... maybe something good will come from it for once.

I still don't know though
good luck, here's hoping for you.
lymelady
good luck, here's hoping for you.
Ditto man. I'm pulling for ya. I know how it feels to have a lost love. Hope you never have to find out.
thanks... man this sucks... life just seemed to be getting better... well I guess trouble comes in threes what next??

*braces for impact*
liftedplane
thanks... man this sucks... life just seemed to be getting better... well I guess trouble comes in threes what next??

*braces for impact*
-Hits him- Oh wait, thats not what you ment. Sorry.
liftedplane, I'm afraid I have some bad news. Your dog just got run over by my car and you've got cancer.
-smiles at the humour everyone is sharing- it is always better to laugh than to cry. and i had some peice of wisdom to share...as i tend to do. but it now seems ill placed. -shruggs- oh well.
lymelady
liftedplane, I'm afraid I have some bad news. Your dog just got run over by my car and you've got cancer.

thanks both of you... you light up my day... LOL *hugs both* thank you guys... I'm still very confused though
liftedplane
lymelady

thanks both of you... you light up my day... LOL *hugs both* thank you guys... I'm still very confused though
SWEET! I GOT A HUG! -Blinks and looks at everyone staring- What? I can't like hugs? -Sees Sorrows Strenght- Hello. I thank you.
lymelady
-Grin- Heh. I like yours better.
She doesnt sound like a good girlfriend if she is doing that V.V She is just pulling you along while she flirts.
Ragnarok Online rules! Although I can't play it anymore cause I don't have money... ANYWAY, I think you should talk to her. If she gets defensive, show her the account thingy and then tell her the message on RO. I think she's just toying with you and I say you should knock the b***h out. But you probably can't because you are a lot stronger than me; I'm easily the weakest kid in my neighborhood, girls included. But seriously, tell her to tell you the truth. If she's going to lie to you about everything, you don't need her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff