Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is Autumn. Im 16 and I love a boy, and this boy loves me back, but he goofed and started to talk to another girl and got feelings for that girl. In the end I OFFERED him a 2nd chance and he gratefully took it. I love him really and truly but my heart still feels like a barrel of bricks....what do I do?

ShakeZor's Waifu

Big Trash

Give yourself time to move past him.

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Accept that he had feelings for another girl and move past it??? Its natural. Hell someone can "like" lots of people at once. Its not even that rare. Accept it and move on or break up with him. If this is THAT big of a deal then end it.

From what I see he didnt cheat on you. You werent even together and he ONLY developed feelings for someone. Overreaction much.

Also please dont caps OFFERED like that. Makes you really sound full of yourself like your forgiving some massive thing. No one likes a blowhard in the metaphorical sense. Seriously your coming across like you think your the best thing since sliced bread.

I get your only 16 and still have growing to do. Just take things less seriously, yourself included and itll start working

Distinct Smoker

Go fish at another pond. That fish is taken.
Thankyou to all who replied with advice!! I have spoken with him and we have chosen to try again. Thankyou for all of your concern heart

Divine Sage

Madam Aipom
Thankyou to all who replied with advice!! I have spoken with him and we have chosen to try again. Thankyou for all of your concern heart

You choose to try again? To be honest, you are just going to end up wasting your time.
Did he just have a crush, or did he cheat on you? If it was just a crush that he didn't act on, you are overrreacting.
Flemmes Felares
Madam Aipom

You choose to try again? To be honest, you are just going to end up wasting your time.

But she never said he cheated. This is her decision. She asked for advice on the decision to be made, but the decision has already been made.

Divine Sage

Chicken Zombie
Flemmes Felares
Madam Aipom

But she never said he cheated. This is her decision. She asked for advice on the decision to be made, but the decision has already been made.

Fair enough. I hope it goes well.
Try again? For what? If you want to waste your time then go ahead. He clearly had feelings for the girl. There are hints that people just don't get. Then y'all wonder why y'all end up getting heart broken. But hey who am I. Do your thing girl. It's your decision.
Gosh dang man, it hhas been about 3 years since then and I am still dating that dork. God damn

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
Madam Aipom
Gosh dang man, it hhas been about 3 years since then and I am still dating that dork. God damn

I guess it's a good thing you ignored their advice cat_rofl
Madam Aipom

That's cute emotion_kirakira
Madam Aipom

Stale Taste is my banned account. rofl Congrats on making it work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff