Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok I just got these little bumps on my wrist yesturday, and I don't know what they are crying my friend said that her brother gets them all the time, and her mom said that it's a disease, but she doesn't remember what it's called...... sad I know it's not life threatening, but I'd like to know what it is.... sweatdrop
Sorry but we aren't doctors. Best to ask yours next time you are in.
psoriasis?
Jiru-san
Sorry but we aren't doctors. Best to ask yours next time you are in.

I don't like doctors....and I don't go often...so I'd have to wait forever to find out, and someone has to have a guess at it sweatdrop
Accatagon
psoriasis?

hmmmz??
I get them too sometimes I think, does it get red?
could be a reaction to something, do you have allergies?
I believe they are called..Spider Bumps but im not sure...
have you googled it?
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
Ok I just got these little bumps on my wrist yesturday, and I don't know what they are crying my friend said that her brother gets them all the time, and her mom said that it's a disease, but she doesn't remember what it's called...... sad I know it's not life threatening, but I'd like to know what it is.... sweatdrop

my sister had a big one there are sist (i dont know how to pell it)
sugar-baby-2004

ummmm...yes *nods*

@kristhegreat no I don't eek

@lady Celine ok.....?

@Her Test Subject what??

@RockerChick69 They're small... eek
RockerChick69
ZoeyBarbaraNovak

my sister had a big one there are sist (i dont know how to pell it)

I'm almost positive they're not cysts.
ZoeyBarbaraNovak
sugar-baby-2004

@Her Test Subject what??

have you tried to search for answers on your own. gone to google and typed in "skin conditions" or "rashes" etc. you might answer your own question and learn something in the process. 3nodding
It might also be hives. Do you have any allergies?
acne? maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces