Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>I am only 12 years old
I have been thinking I'm to young to masterbate
I have went through puberty
But I'm afraid I'll "Run out" Of it
I also do it once everyday
To young?
And if not to young is once a day to much?
Don't they teach you anything in school any more?

Tweleve isn't to young but it isn't the best time to do it either I would wait till 13/14 but atlast if you can't no You won't run out of "Juice" but if you do it to much in your age you might tear your skin.. so keep a eye on your thing to make sure if anything that shouldn't be happening isn't happening..
Perdin
Don't they teach you anything in school any more?

Tweleve isn't to young but it isn't the best time to do it either I would wait till 13/14 but atlast if you can't no You won't run out of "Juice" but if you do it to much in your age you might tear your skin.. so keep a eye on your thing to make sure if anything that shouldn't be happening isn't happening..

Thank You
And they said nothing about masterbation in 6th grade health stare

Astral Gatekeeper

Okay.

Masturbation is perfectly normal for any human. You will not run out. In my opinion you should do it as much as you want.. Just in your own time. Maybe you are a little young but you said you have been through puberty so you hormones are all 'WEE!!! I'M HERE! USE ME!' Plus that and it normal and healthy!
uh.... well... 3 times a day is just fine for me...
Half_A_Life
Okay.

Masturbation is perfectly normal for any human. You will not run out. In my opinion you should do it as much as you want.. Just in your own time. Maybe you are a little young but you said you have been through puberty so you hormones are all 'WEE!!! I'M HERE! USE ME!' Plus that and it normal and healthy!

Healty eek
i've masturbated since i was in kindergarten.
never to young to masturbate i always say wait this is the first time i said that no its just never to young

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
It's not too young. I know boys who started at 8. There's nothing wrong with it at all so don't feel bad about doing it at this age. As for the juice, you won't run out of semen till you are much much much older so don't worry about it all. You'll keep producing it till your an old old man or whenever no matter how much sex or masterbation you do. Have fun, kid.
BlessedSadness
uh.... well... 3 times a day is just fine for me...

Once or twice for me
RyokosLilSister
It's not too young. I know boys who started at 8. There's nothing wrong with it at all so don't feel bad about doing it at this age. As for the juice, you won't run out of semen till you are much much much older so don't worry about it all. You'll keep producing it till your an old old man or whenever no matter how much sex or masterbation you do. Have fun, kid.

W00t
Thanx Everyone
I had better not say too young, considering i was slightly younger then you.....
masterbation is normal for just about all ages, you shouldn't worry your self, and if you are a little overwieght, masterbating burns calories
biggrin
mediter
i've masturbated since i was in kindergarten.

xd Uh huh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces