Welcome to Gaia! ::

For what it's worth, I don't think you're weird....

There are... so many "weird" people in the world...

That somehow, it is far more normal to be "weird" than it is to be... normal... @__@;;;
Just go a day without your medication during school.....YOu'l be out of fucus but that's just for one day!
Kilope

I'm not a shy person and I'm not naturally quiet, but in class I am.

Quote:
As a result of my lack of conversation, people think I'm this shy girl, when they talk to me though they tend to be shocked.

Same here smile
What are you taking medicine for? Only for concentration? =/ Because I took medicine like that for a while but I didn't have any side effects.
If the medicine makes you feel bad, don't take it. Consider your extra energy a blessing. Why not try out for a sports team? You can put it to use. Medication is not always necessary. But that's just my oppinion. Think about it, if you like. And maybe some chamomile tea will help you be calm, when you need to be. It's actually quite tasty too. =3
You sound just like me only I'm 5ft2 and a brunette and i dont have ADD...erm anyway...I always had trouble fitting in when I was in high school, most people were intimidated by my intelligence and i dont think guys ever fancied me...anyway when I went to college (i'm in england so that was age 16) I found that there were more people like me than i thought so i wasn't alone anymore.

It takes time but you'll eventually meet people you can be yourself with...it sounds hard having to wait but its worthwhile being able to have a conversation and not getting uncomfortable and stuttering and sounding extra strange.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff