Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So a few months ago my boyfriend and I had broken up. This was due to one, me needing space and not to be suffocated, another was to be free to be the slut i wanted to be. That doesn't sound good on my part but it was just the sex and fun i was having with my ex wasn't the promiscuous danger I wanted at the time. Well nonetheless we had broken up and I scratched that itch i just needed to scratch and now we are trying to be back together.

I dont know what it is but the love that I had for him is not the same anymore and I dont know how to interpret it. I feel like the person I loved is someone completely different. I feel that maybe I feel like I ******** up a lot and I was the one who broke the commitment we had made, so maybe disgust with myself. I dont know.

When he tries to touch me and do anything i am quick to shy away. I dont appreciate his sexual advances but I want him to be completely submissive to my advances.There has been a lot on my mind and I just dont know if being with him still is something to strive for or nothing more than another fizzled out relationship that just needs to cut the strings in order to get my life back in order.

Dont know what I am expecting posting about this but advice or something that could help me get my mind straight

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Seems to me you both just have different sexual needs and aren't meant to click well with each other. It's often hard to love someone if you value your sexual needs as much and the person isn't able to satisfy it.

I suggest to take a bit of time to figure out what you want and consider cutting your losses if you don't see him being able to help you fulfill your goals.

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it isn't going to work. Sex isn't a super important factor, unless it's in a case like this. You broke up with him to go have promiscuous sex, realized you wanted the relationship part back so went back to him (and why he accepted you back is beyond me), and now the pattern is starting to repeat itself. You feel guilty, but this won't stop you wanting sex. You'll want promiscuousness because you have the need still, but you don't feel sexually attracted to him, and why should you? You already left him for somebody better in bed.

I'm not a b***h whatsoever, but you need some tough love.

At this point, you either break it off and continue being the wild, untamed monster that nobody wants to have a relationship with because they're scared of you running off, or you realize sex isn't important in order to love someone with complete acceptance, and you focus on the IMPORTANT parts of a relationship.

Best of luck.
It sound slike it is over. You need to work on your issues because you felt 'free' to be a slut but ten you think you dirtied yourelf by doing so, you have a lot of issues internally. That should be put first over some guy.

Plus for this particular guy, you arent even into him anymore.
I kind of understand your way of thinking and acting but it's not okay to make someone else suffer because you're indecisive. I'm not saying you can't be who you are, whoever that is, but this person wants to be with you and you're hurting him by acting like this. I know I might come off as a total b***h, but you need to find your own happiness and right now that is something you need to do by yourself.

That is my advise.

Profitable Prophet

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Wow, thank you everyone for your opinion, I am going to have to talk to him and then get back to you all on this. I value what you all have to say and yes I do have a lot to work on but I also want him to be in my life because he is my best friend and i dont think that will change. I think if we went in 2 different directions but still grew together... I dont really know and i feel bad that I dont. sweatdrop I just wish all of this stuff was easier and i could read minds 3nodding . Everything would be easier

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ephrym

People change and desires change. If you don't feel you love him anymore, which is what it sounds like, then just cut ties and whatever happens will happen. Who knows, maybe you two will decide to get together in a couple of years down the rode. I think some space would do you some good though to collect your thoughts.

Profitable Prophet

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
After awhile of not being with him and being in a bad living situation, i have realized i want to try and make it work with him. Currently I am just trying to get used to him again and we are working on communication more. I hope we can work it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff