Welcome to Gaia! ::

i am sry this happened to you and my advise is first hand. my mother was a single mother when she left my fater. the only thing i want now is to see my father but that is probably irrevelent. but anyway everybody has an inner strength that comes up when you need it in a hard situation. im sure you have family who will help you or you might have a friend you can move in with until you get financially stable to support the child. but this is impotant do not abort the child because it cann be a new beacon of hope for you. and do not hesitate to answer any questions about its father when it gets older. my mother refuses to speak of my father and i hate her for it. and dont put it out for adoption because it reminds you of its father. it will love you like nothing is wrong. i no this may seem crazy but, you might want to find a stepfather for it who is willing to adopt it as his own. the child will ask questions naturally but find a man who is caring to answer and be a real father instead of a ******** her and go. the child will be a better child and adult if a father figure is around. trust me.
bloodyxxvalentine
i am sry this happened to you and my advise is first hand. my mother was a single mother when she left my fater. the only thing i want now is to see my father but that is probably irrevelent. but anyway everybody has an inner strength that comes up when you need it in a hard situation. im sure you have family who will help you or you might have a friend you can move in with until you get financially stable to support the child. but this is impotant do not abort the child because it cann be a new beacon of hope for you. and do not hesitate to answer any questions about its father when it gets older. my mother refuses to speak of my father and i hate her for it. and dont put it out for adoption because it reminds you of its father. it will love you like nothing is wrong. i no this may seem crazy but, you might want to find a stepfather for it who is willing to adopt it as his own. the child will ask questions naturally but find a man who is caring to answer and be a real father instead of a ******** her and go. the child will be a better child and adult if a father figure is around. trust me.
You may not be able to understand today why your mother doesn't respond to your questions about your father but remember that at one time she was a very scared woman who had to make a tough choice. She has her reasons. Don't hate her for being human. She can't handle everything and may think she's protecting you from her own mistakes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff