Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know if anyone has been in this situation, but im currently with a guy...who has another girlfriend... but him and i have had a serious relationship for 2 years and he says he'll leave her but im having a hard time believing it. He was dating her before he met me. It makes me look really bad but i really do love him. I just don't know what to do anymore at this point, we fight all the time, we barely talk and see each other because he has crazy work hours. I really want to be with him but i cant think of anything to help make us better and he has till Wednesday to end things with his girlfriend or im done. /:
I came to forums because i have no one to talk to about and help me and if i talk to him about it he'll just get upset. I know this makes me look really bad, but its my choice to stay with him.
Are you actually going to be done if he isnt leaving his girlfriend on wednesday? Because chances are that if in 2 years he hasnt broken up he wont. He is playing you hard and it isnt like it is a good relationship besides the cheating if you fight all the time. You do need to actually keep to your word and leave him no matter what excuse he has, and if he does say he left her, I would get proof becuse he isnt trustworthy.
Do you really want to be with a guy who has been cheating on his girlfriend for two years and can't just commit to you? What would you do if your boyfriend did the same thing to you and you found out he had been seeing another girl for years?

I know you don't want to be lectured on this, but it is pretttttttty bad.

Trash Garbage

you've spent 2 years being the other woman?
            leave his a** omg,
            he can't like you that much if he is dragging you and his gf along.
            and neither can you two be really that serious if this is the case.
            unless you're in a poly relationship in which case why do you want him to leave his other gf?
            and are you sure you should be in this to begin with?

you can do so much better than second best,
            to hell with any man who treats you as such.
            look past your feelings and think of how happy or unhappy you are.
            if he hasn't left hid gf after all this time then i doubt he ever will,
            and he's probably safe in the assumption you'll never leave either so he can have his cake and eat it.

Big Wolf

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
AnalSoup
I don't know if anyone has been in this situation, but im currently with a guy...who has another girlfriend... but him and i have had a serious relationship for 2 years and he says he'll leave her but im having a hard time believing it. He was dating her before he met me. It makes me look really bad but i really do love him. I just don't know what to do anymore at this point, we fight all the time, we barely talk and see each other because he has crazy work hours. I really want to be with him but i cant think of anything to help make us better and he has till Wednesday to end things with his girlfriend or im done. /:
I came to forums because i have no one to talk to about and help me and if i talk to him about it he'll just get upset. I know this makes me look really bad, but its my choice to stay with him.

how long has he been with the other girl
if he can't make a decision on who to be with by now, you should leave him
he obviously isnt feeling 100% the same way you do and you just gotta ask yourself
is he worth it?

Shaggy Inquisitor

He wants to have his cake and eat it too.
Does she even know about you? If you're not into a poly relationship triangle then you need to give him an ultimatum-- his answer will show you if he really is devoted to you or not-- you may love him, but if he doesn't love you then you need to move on from his two-timing a**.

Ruthless Mage

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
If he cheated on her for 2 years with you, he can and most likely will do the same to you as well.
Once a cheater always a cheater, don't bother he's stuck in his old ways. You may be hopeful because you have optimistic feelings for him but don't get your hopes up. You'll only get broken. Leave him. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. A small majority of them, monogamous.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Dude, come on now. If you have to tell him to leave another girl by a certain day when you have spent two years being a booty call, do you really think he cares about you if you have to force an ultimatum on him? I think it;s clearly obvious he doesn't care about you the way you care about him.

I don't even know how you can call that a serious relationship. It isn't and never was. A serious relationship doesn't have another person on the side. And hell for all you and her know, between his work hours, there could be a third girl on the side. Grow a back bone and walk away from this guy. I don't see that working out. If you put up with it for two years and he finally breaks up with her and gets with you, there is no doubt in my mind he will find another girl on the side since you don't seem to mind it so much but his current girlfriend (not you lol) probably wouldn't be having that and would kick him to the curb.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
AnalSoup

Either accept that he stays with his girlfriend and will continue to cheat no matter what he does, or leave him. You're crazy if you think he won't continue cheating on you if he just leaves her, you're probably not even the only other girl he's been cheating with this whole time.

Trash Cat

Feral Sweetheart

AnalSoup
we barely talk and see each other because he has crazy work hours.

I'm really not trying to be a b***h, but I just highly doubt that. That's probably what he tells his GF when he's hanging out and ******** you. A lot of people who cheat use work as an excuse. The odds of him JUST being with you and her? Low. Minimal. Wouldn't bet on it.

He isn't with you because things are rough with his girlfriend. He's with you because he can. He isn't going to break up with his gf for you. You aren't that special to him.

I wouldn't give him till Wednesday. He's had two years to take action and he hasn't. He won't. If he did, he'd just start cheating on you.

Get rid of him and don't look back.

Liberal Sex Symbol

He has no reason to respect you and value you because you don't even bother to respect and value yourself. You let him drag you on pointlessly for two years, why should he stop now and not try to drag you on for another two when things are working well for him right now?

You leave it's no big deal, he still has a girlfriend and you're replaceable. expendable. Not worth any real effort. Not worth committing too since you give yourself so freely.

You however, blew two years of your life to be a second thought, a dirty little secret.

Sure it's your decision but it is a stupid and self-destructive one. Even if he left her like he said he would there's no reason why he just won't throw you away in two years when someone else catches his eye and he drags her along for years while pretending to be committed to you.

Nobody can help you until you at least do something to help yourself.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Leave. Do it now. I don't care WHAT he says.
I did the SAME thing, except he was married.

He ended up leaving me to get back with her, after promising me many things. And when he was back with her, he kept coming back ot me, saying he wanted me, but stayed with her.

no no no no no no.

Please, for your own sake, LEAVE. IF he really loved you, he would have left her a looong time ago. He's having his cake and eating it too. If he's cheating on her to be with you, then he'll probably do the same thing once he's "with you"

Please, take advice from someone whos' been there.
Respect yourself to not be the other woman. Find someone who actually RESPECTS YOU and focuses on ONLY YOU.
guuuuuurl he PLAYIN YOU

if you have to ask gaia what to do then i fear for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff